Why I "worry" about safety. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why I "worry" about safety.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsdeal View Post
    I'm so worried about safety, that when I go to church, I remove the round from the tube. I still carry in church, but sure don't want a negligent discharge. Once out in the real world, I rack one back in the tube. I treat the gun the same way, whether condition 1 or not.
    Agree. You do not need to have a finger on the trigger to fire a weapon. I have had it happen to me twice, once when hunting and once when target shooting. In both cases, my BRAIN was trained to have the weapon pointed in a safe direction. My finger had nothing to do with it (although my thumb was very sore after one incident. Slide mounted decockers are a biatch when the gun discharges on decock - late war Walther P-38).

Whoa, I am sorry for the families loss! But that is one way to fix STUPID.
    WOODY!
    Please Bless and Support our Troops.
    Dont Blink, 100 Years Goes Faster Than You Think...

Quote Originally Posted by bootsdeal View Post
    I'm so worried about safety, that when I go to church, I remove the round from the tube. I still carry in church, but sure don't want a negligent discharge. Once out in the real world, I rack one back in the tube.
    So you are saying that church is somehow an alternate reality?

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    So you are saying that church is somehow an alternate reality?
    Maybe just a place where an AD just MIGHT be an embarrassment. (Besides, if a real nut case came into the place with intent to shoot it up, plenty of time to duck and rack one back in the tube. Unless you happen to be his first target of opportunity, in which case you are probably screwed anyway.) Just sayin'.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by Iam2Taz View Post
    Did you know my Grandpa? If you only knew how many times I heard that from him!
    Well, I'm pretty sure that's a picture of my grandpa you've got there!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234