Like I Said...... - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Like I Said......

That beotch should be arrested for reckless conduct with a firearm. What an EFFING dope. Ruger should send her hate mail. I realize that gun makers can make whatever style they choose, but it rubs me a little bit the wrong way when somebody makes a deadly weapon all cutie-pie Barbie-like fashion accessory raspberry pink to appeal to a clueless ditz....JMHO.
    Last edited by robfrommaine; 07-12-2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: spelling

3. So Ruger should send her hate mail for purchasing one of THEIR firearms and making them money?

This person was not endorsed by the Communist Party. She is a Republican and won partially on a pro-gun stance. With friends like this, we don't need enemies! I fear far too many of our fellow CCW folks confuse the gun as a weapon or a toy.

5. Quote Originally Posted by wjh2657 View Post
    This person was not endorsed by the Communist Party. She is a Republican and won partially on a pro-gun stance. With friends like this, we don't need enemies! I fear far too many of our fellow CCW folks confuse the gun as a weapon or a toy.
    You are confused! We were talking about McKinney, The communist from GA.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBlue View Post
    So Ruger should send her hate mail for purchasing one of THEIR firearms and making them money?
    Ya, I know it's a stretch. I was using silly sarcasm. I meant Ruger should be offended that she used one of their guns to commit a stupid, irresponsible act, that's all.. The brand, cal., type of gun is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by robfrommaine View Post
    Ya, I know it's a stretch. I was using silly sarcasm. I meant Ruger should be offended that she used one of their guns to commit a stupid, irresponsible act, that's all.. The brand, cal., type of gun is irrelevant.
    Add misrepresentation of usefulness of, e.g. gun....geez people! she just got too excited and got too eager to show off. Give her a dumb break.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

8. Why should she get a break??? The rules apply to her like they apply to us. It is called Brandishing. How about pulling your gun out in public and see what kind of break you will get. She was wrong and now must pay the consequences.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Cool it and please read my response again...and the smilie at the end? Please??? ...geez...you jumped at me straight away. I am not as stupid as you think...ooopppsss you didn't say I'm toopid, did you? afraid not....
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    You are confused! We were talking about McKinney, The communist from GA.
    I am not the confused one. The post is about Lori Klein, not McKinney.
    1. You and others hi jacked the post by switching it to another subject.
    2. The veiled implication is that the reference to Communism referred to the original post if one did not read all of the posts.

My post was to bring us back to original subject and incident. McKinneys affiliation or not with Communist party has nothing to do with Lori Klein, a Republican and a Pro-Gun politician, who did nothing for our 2nd amendment cause by violating common sense and safety in her handling of a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by wjh2657 View Post
    I am not the confused one. The post is about Lori Klein, not McKinney.
    1. You and others hi jacked the post by switching it to another subject.
    2. The veiled implication is that the reference to Communism referred to the original post if one did not read all of the posts.

My post was to bring us back to original subject and incident. McKinneys affiliation or not with Communist party has nothing to do with Lori Klein, a Republican and a Pro-Gun politician, who did nothing for our 2nd amendment cause by violating common sense and safety in her handling of a weapon.
    The poster in question likes to railroad thread and make personal attacks. I have often thought that he or she is icemanmpls under another name.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast