Like I Said......
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Like I Said......

Like I Said......

Some people are just too idiotic to be allowed to carry.

Lori Klein, Arizona State Senator, Pointed Loaded Gun At Reporter Richard Ruelas's Chest

Oh how "cute".
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
    If you or I were to point a loaded gun at someone we would go to jail and lose our concealed weapon permit for a period of time. What an idiot....

Quote Originally Posted by chiefpropellerhead View Post
    If you or I were to point a loaded gun at someone we would go to jail and lose our concealed weapon permit for a period of time. What an idiot....
    You're absolutely correct and she should lose her right to carry, at least for a time.....at least until she can show that she knows how to properly handle a firearm. The pro-carry community needs to police it's own so that the "anti"s won't get a chance to.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

5. Quote Originally Posted by chiefpropellerhead View Post
    You got that right. Why are there two set of rules? This person should have her permit revoked. Just look at what we created a bunch of self serving Pompass Asses. We are now servants to them. Holder can lie and get away with it ...... they all lie and are above the law.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

6. She says the reporter sat down in front of her handgun as she aimed it at a sofa.
    Arizona Lawmaker, Reporter Disagree On Whether She Pointed Gun At Him : The Two-Way : NPR

As far as I am concerned I trust reporters about as much as I trust politicians but when it comes down to it her firearm should have never been removed unless it was going to be used. A press party is no place for show and tell.

7. Ive always said

Just because you can do something doesint mean you should

8. At least she kept her booger hooks off the bang lever. She was stupid, but our primary safety is in the connection between our brains and the trigger. Unfortunately this action doesn't say much for her brains.

The amazing part of this is HOW did such an idiot get into office? We all have read posts on STUPID people with guns. But one would think that a State Senator would have just a bit more on the ball then the average dolt citizen. And people scratch their heads wondering why we can't get this country on the right path. (Don't even get me started on Cynthia McKinney from Ga.)
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Why would you assume any state or U.S. Rep has more brains than you, oh sorry they are the elite.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    The amazing part of this is HOW did such an idiot get into office? We all have read posts on STUPID people with guns. But one would think that a State Senator would have just a bit more on the ball then the average dolt citizen. And people scratch their heads wondering why we can't get this country on the right path. (Don't even get me started on Cynthia McKinney from Ga.)
    The Communist Party USA was supportive of several candidates in the 2004 election cycle including Frank Barbaro, Cynthia McKinney, Barack Obama, Betty Castor, Nancy Farmer and Inez Tenenbaum[7];

I hope this will help!!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast