Targets...Print or buy? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Targets...Print or buy?

For short distances any target will do. I print my own sometimes. Other times paper plates etc. When I am doing rifle practice out to 200 yards. I love the shoot n see types. Easy to see your shot. (Unless they are just too close together! LOL)

Psalm 82:3-5

Shots too close together at 200 yds.... yep, I hate when that happens too.....

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Print 'em... Free is better. Ask any welfare recipient...

Print 'em at work if possible...
    Spoken like an employee not an owner ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Shots too close together at 200 yds.... yep, I hate when that happens too.....
    Hey, even a blind guy can get lucky. Twice I have had rounds too close to tell when looking through the scope. I even thought I missed the target. It is only a six inch circle.

Psalm 82:3-5

I collect political campaign signs like kelcarry does. I don't paste mine together though. I just attach some cardboard, print targets on my computer and tape them to the cardboard.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

I use the scaled "badguy" targets (10 feet equals 30) that I picked up a 100 pack for something like $20. I generally tape my shots as I go so one "badguy" is good to take a hundred or so rounds. Besides two or three badguys, I generally have a half dozen bulleye targets that I print on a laser printer for the ultimate cheapos. I use [URL="http://www.laymanspc.com/files/2540target.jpg"]this bullseye[/URL**, to print it from Internet Explorer and have it as large as it can go on the paper, I go to print preview from IE and set it to 110% then print a hundred or so copies.

8" white paper plates are exactly the size of a good upper COM hit. 500 plates for $5.00. Stick some Orange bulls-eyes in the center.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123