I love USA Carry
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love USA Carry

I love USA Carry

I've been a member for awhile now and I love this site. The weekly shot is pretty awesome. I am also a member of Michigangunowners.com and I posted a message of how informative/entertaining this site is on their forums. I think the combined knowledge of all the gun nuts floating the Internet should be shared. Thanks USA Carry!

3. Smile

Luke does a great job! Many sites have tooooooo many mods and will spank you in a heart beat. Show me the money.
    Last edited by wooddoctor; 07-15-2011 at 08:56 AM. Reason: more coffee
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Yes, this is an awesome site, Luke does do a great job.... Although I am sure I havent been to all of the "gun" forums/sites.... I can say with no doubts that THIS site is the best I have found....

Thanks guys!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

6. No..We Thank you Luke!!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I have learned SO FREEKIN MUCH from this site and the folks that discuss here.

I have been enlightened many times. Thank You everybody!

The site ROCKS Luke!

Wsmith08,
    I also enjoy this Forum. I have met, and talked to allot of very Interesting poeple.
    I've Gained allot of knowledge.Read allot of Interesting Stories. It seems that most of the Members here are honest.I have only come across a few that I had to second guess.

Luke does a great job allowing us to vent our frustrations, and share our Situations without baby sitting us other sites Ive been too, are way to strict. Thumbs up to
    USACarry....

I agree, great site. It's one of my daily visit locations. Thanks Luke.

10. Gun nuts?

Yes, gun nuts. All of us safety-conscious, law-abiding, fun-loving, gun enthusiasts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast