your kids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: your kids

1. your kids

I was shopping yesterday in Walmart when looking on the shelf for a item my 6 year old and 9 month old were in the buggy I turned around and some Guy had my 9 month old by the arm I right off the bat asked wth are you doing he took off I ha e been thinking all day what would have happened if he pulled a weapon before I looked up would I had a chance to draw mine to stop him. What risk would my kids been in, there are a lot of what ifs. But what if the situation went bad?

A male stranger had his hand on your kid and all you did was question him? That would not have been my immediate response.

What Horkos said. More importantly, I'm thinkin' your situational awareness may need some work. How did this guy (who might have left in a body bag if it was my kid) get close enough to your kid to have his hand(s) on him/her and you not know it?
    "I believe we should achieve a national standard on gun control, and that standard should be none whatsoever."

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    What did you do? Did you get security to see if the guy was recognizable on any of the recordings? ...You did report this, right?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

So even with the broken OP English, if I understand what you stated. A man try to abduct your child and all you did was question him? Please expound on the altercation so we may have a better under standing.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

7. Wow, you guys are all questioning this guy pretty hard for not "doing more". Maybe, just maybe, he was looking for other perps and checking the 9 month old out for injuries. Remember, once the guy turns and walks away, he's no longer a threat so drawing on him would be illegal. He also said the guy took off so pursuing him would mean leaving the 2 kids unattended.

8. He reallly hasn't provided enough information.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

WOW, that may also not have been my first reaction, drawing most likely would have.....

10. Quote Originally Posted by apguns View Post
    I was shopping yesterday in Walmart when looking on the shelf for a item my 6 year old and 9 month old were in the buggy I turned around and some Guy had my 9 month old by the arm I right off the bat asked wth are you doing he took off I ha e been thinking all day what would have happened if he pulled a weapon before I looked up would I had a chance to draw mine to stop him. What risk would my kids been in, there are a lot of what ifs. But what if the situation went bad?
    What if a pig had wings? What if obama was white.?What could the perp possibly gain in the middle of wall mart to pull a gun on you and take your child. Would you care to explain yourself a little better?
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I would have to agree, with out being there how can you say what you would do in a situation when you aren't there. Now for the fact that he needs to be more aware of his surroundings i agree with.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast