What Was Your First Pistol & Do You Still Have It? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Do you still have your first pistol?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and will never get rid of it.

27 52.94%
  • Yes but would replace it if I got a chance.

4 7.84%
  • No but I wish I still had it.

17 33.33%
  • No and good riddance.

3 5.88%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Was Your First Pistol & Do You Still Have It?

Talking Colt Trooper MK III

It stays in a box in my gun safe and will be given to my son (On the way) along with a Henry lever gun in .357 mag as a set:bier:
    Jim
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power."
    Yoshimi Ishikawa

My first pistol was a Davis P380 that I sold to a friend soon after buying it.

Mine was a High Standard .22 revolver, sentiniel model. I bought it for $45.00 in 1971. I sold it years ago but wish I still had it for sentimental reasons.
    An armed society is a polite society.

mine was a s&w military police 357 revolver. i sold it many years ago but would still like to have it. my carry is a S.A. 1911A1 .45 and i absolutly love it and will never willingly depart with it. it's my carry 24-7.
    " GRIZ "
    CCW
    NRA LIFE
    GOA
    Katie Couric, while interviewing a Marine sniper, asked:

'What do you feel when you shoot a Terrorist?'

The Marine shrugged and replied,

'A slight recoil.'

Danny P. (Dan) Creed

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Oh please I have ammo (made a great deal on some .22 wildcats) that is older than that laying around, Now the 30-40 Kraig that is getting up there. Age is just a matter of perspective.:y:
    Not that the gun was made in the eighties but the gun itself was old when I got it in the eighties, I believe it was actually manufactures in the fifties.
    "When I whet my flashing sword and my hand takes hold in judgment, I shall take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me"

My first gun was a S&W 5904 in 9mm. It's under my seat in my truck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Talking My First Pistol

This is easy, I got it at age 16, my dad passed it down, it was my Grand Dad's S&W 32 police special, that he carried as deputy sheriff in Chester SC.. Its still in the S&W box it came in with the papers where he payed for it,, He payed a wopping $17.50 for it.........I will pass it along to my son someday...........
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

My first pistol was a Ruger Blackhawk 44. One friend bought a 22, the next bought a 38, the next bought a 357 and so on and so forth..lol, what can I say,we were young and dumb. The 44 went with the ex-wife in the late 80s.
    I hope they are very happy together.:chees:

Wink 44

Quote Originally Posted by RDW View Post
    My first pistol was a Ruger Blackhawk 44. One friend bought a 22, the next bought a 38, the next bought a 357 and so on and so forth..lol, what can I say,we were young and dumb. The 44 went with the ex-wife in the late 80s.
    I hope they are very happy together.:chees:

I am sorry for the loss of the 44
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

1966 Smith & Wesson 38special, would have carried it in public if I had my CCP, but I did carry it when I went ATVing or camping in the deep deep country where no one would be around except me.

Sold it to my cousin because he beg me for it and he still got it. I told him if he ever thought about getting rid of it let me get it back.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast