oh yeah

Thread: oh yeah

oh yeah

Super pumped just picked up a glock23 today can't wait to go shoot it

Congratulations!!!

4. Nice! I shot a friends 23 at the range the other day.....I think i might just take the pill and get me one.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

5. Even though it made from plastic.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Congrads,
    Happy Shooting

Excellent! I am interested in a G19.
    I have shot my buddy's G23, tons of times and love it.
    NRA Member
    NRA Range Safety Officer
    NRA Basic Shotgun Instructor

As a dedicated wheel gunner (I own 9 of them) I do own two semi-auto pistols, a Ruger MKII and a Glock 23. The Glock has the NY#1 trigger and uses basically the same drill as my revolvers ( aim, pull heavy trigger and go bang) so it requires no new skills. I have the Glock for the very remote possibility of needing the firepower. The selection of the Glock was based on the recovery of a previously owned G22 recovered after a ride in a tornado and being buried for 6 months in 14" of Tennessee clay. I believe in the mark! They aren't pretty but they are reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Even though it made from plastic.
    Only the lower receiver
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"

Effing Sweet. Congratulations.