A Bullet tax in Baltimore?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Bullet tax in Baltimore?

A Bullet tax in Baltimore?

Some states like Wisconsin have seen the light and have made changes to foster freedoms for law abiding citizens. However, there are states like Maryland that just keep using the same old tactics from the Anti-gunner playbook.

'Bullet Tax' Proposed By Mayoral Candidate - Baltimore, Maryland News Story - WBAL Baltimore

O my god, that is the most pathetic thing I ever heard. Like the criminals are going to go down to the local gun store and buy their ammo. They'll steal it or get it elsewhere illegally just like they did the gun. And for us law abiding citizens...it would cost more (depending on the ammo) to pay the tax than it would to pay the cost of the ammo. And I thought NY was bad.
    NYMoose

4. These people never cease to amaze me the way they are always chasing the wrong people and placing blame on objects...yes they have problems....but a buck a bullet tax will solve nothing this guy is a bozo.
    Here is a hint at what is going on...Baltimore Crime Statistics and Crime Data (Baltimore, MD)It seems to me people should be armed.

5. "Metal Disorder" you just can't make this stuff up.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

So you step out of the city limits to purchase your ammo. Bad guys will never think of that. So much for the Baltimore brain trust.

So its ok to have a small amount of illegal drugs but bullet are bad? The dealer selling crack on the street I am sure will have a hard time coming up with that extra dollor a bullet. The hard working man loses again for the actions of the bad guys that will not be affected.

Obviously he took this seriously:

Here's my little bitty blog post about it: Bullet Tax : Gun Safes Blogger

Ok lets ease up on the drug users but lets hit the law abiding citizen trying to protect himself from the drug user in the wallet. Sounds like a good plan. Noooooooooooooooot

11. Don't kid you'r self it's not a joke, these people are looking for ways to defeat firearm owners in anyway they can.

Ever hear of a Cities Police policy of a person retrieving there firearm from their Cities Police propriety room, not being able to get the firearm and Ammo. on the same day. Well this is the City of Tulsa,Oklahoma policy.

Just like a Ammo. tax this is just another little way of causing legal firearm owners a little more trouble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast