CCW Time Frame in Florida
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCW Time Frame in Florida

CCW Time Frame in Florida

Anyone knows how long after submitting for CCW in Florida will they send the licence?

I went to my local division of licensing office where they fingerprinted, photographed me & helped with the paperwork on a Friday morning. I received my card the following Thursday. That was almost a year ago, now. (results not typical)

4. 18 days in total for my fiance after mailing it in. As always time frames will vary.

**Just got mine in the mail today, total time 23 days.

5. I went in and did the paperwork, fingerprinting, and photographs in March. I had my permit in 8 business days.

I did mine electronically at a licensing office. 11 days later I had my permit. I've heard lots of nightmare stories from people who mailed their info instead of doing it via a local office.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Two weeks.

8. I sent in my non-resident application, had to send in a second set of fingerprints,received my permit in 2 1/2 months. If I hadn't had to resent in a second set of prints it would have been about 2 months.
    An optimist, is someone that doesn't know all the facts!

Students of mine who have mailed in have said the wait is about 60 days at this time for the mail in app. People I know who went to D.O.A. and did it said they had it in 5 days. However in the Tampa office it is almost a two month wait to get an appointment. So 6 of one , half dozen of the other.

Florida CWFL Wait Time

My non-resident application took 6 weeks from Wyoming.

Thanks to all who took the time to answer my question.
    I could go to Tampa, however will go to Orlando since I know where it is. BTW they are 2 months behind in Orlando and I don't want to know about Tampa.
    Again, Thanks for your help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast