Can We PA-leez Put the Sheep Dog Myth To Rest? - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Can We PA-leez Put the Sheep Dog Myth To Rest?

Thumbs down Sheepdogs

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Yeah, like I said, I was all "Yay sheepdogs," until I met someone who thought he was one and didn't know even the basic safety rules of handling a firearm.
    Having to scoop up after a sheepdog is always a messy prospect.

I would have to agree with you. If I heard shots and someone yelling for help I do not know what I would do at this time. After some thought, how would I know who the BG is if coming around a corner saw one guy on the ground and another holding a gun. Which one is the BG? If the guy with the gun has on a hoodie, he could be a CCL who defended himself or it could be the guy on the ground. So which one do you shoot? This could be a problem. Also if the good guy is the guy with the gun, he could think I was another BG if I come running around the corner with my gun drawn. Of course I would shoot if he stated pointing his gun at me. Then it would become a anti-gun crowd's perfect dream. Two CCL's shooting it out on the street. They would say, "We told you it would be the Wild West!" So before I would involve myself in a situation I would have to KNOW more about it and felt threatened.

i ain't nobody's sheep and nobody's dog
    wonder why military wear 'dog' tags because they nothing but trained killers who think they protecting our country when the fact remains they are not protecting our citizens they are instead protecting the powers that be and fighting their wars not our own .......our own battles are not fought in uniforms ......once you put on a uniform you are someone elses subject and just because you wear one don't make you any more honorable or trustworthy than anyone else imo
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    i ain't nobody's sheep and nobody's dog
    wonder why military wear 'dog' tags because they nothing but trained killers who think they protecting our country when the fact remains they are not protecting our citizens they are instead protecting the powers that be and fighting their wars not our own .......our own battles are not fought in uniforms ......once you put on a uniform you are someone elses subject and just because you wear one don't make you any more honorable or trustworthy than anyone else imo
    You do know that 90% of the people that post here are vets right?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

yup but i'm still entitled to my opinion and many vets also come to realize they were used as war dogs to fight a rich mans war......most of those are the ones who have pstd and many have even taken their own lives when they realized they sold their souls for lies and didn't see light at end of tunnel
    i have family in the military as we speak and they also know my feelings about all these bogus war games the powers that be orchestrate so they can remain rulership over the masses and serving the crown and her corporations.......you troop supporters need to wake up and realize who they really fighting for and if you think it's for OUR rights you need to do your homework imo.....learn the truth that you have been lied to all your life and this support your troops propaganda is just that .....more psyops on the public to sway their opinions to justify the genocides we call 'war'

7. Re: Can We PA-leez Put the Sheep Dog Myth To Rest?

I officially don't like you....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

i'd rather be hated for speaking the truth than loved for going along with a status quo when i know it's a lie

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    As a veteran myself, I honestly could not agree with you more Eagleeyes.
    I now feel exactly as you do on the subject (with age comes wisdom).
    The truth hurts and most people don't want to hear it unfortunately.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

thanks outlaw.....it takes a brave person to speak the truth when you know there are others around vehemently disagree and or just plan can't see it ......and would rather not investigate it but rather shoot the messenger or 'dislike' us for speaking out the facts ......which they don't yet know.....or willfully deny one.....
    happy holidays to you my wise friend

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up

Thank you for the very kind words!

Happy Holidays to you and your family also. =-)
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast