how to remove heat shield from MP 15 AR rifle?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to remove heat shield from MP 15 AR rifle??

Quote Originally Posted by Babarock View Post
    Great pictures, thanks. Very nice configuration. But where exactly is the coffee dispensed, need to know so I can position cup correctly
    Left side (non ejection side), this allows you to keep your firing hand in the ready position.. try to avoid muzzle exposure...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Usa007 View Post
    what carry handle from midway will match the gun because i hear some are different finishes? also do all the carry handles come with the option for a picattiny on top?
    Not sure about the finish on them. You'll have to check the specs for the carry handle. Most will have a hole in about the center that allows a mount to be added. There are different carry handle rail section mounts out there. My carry handle is fixed as the rifle is an A2 configuration and pre-ban (built before the 1994 assault weapons ban brought to us by the liberal left)... The mount I added has a channel through the middle that allows me to use the irons in case the red/green dot fails...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Magpul sells rail sections that can be attached via screws to the Magpul MOE handguards in different lengths. I have 3 rail sections on mine that allow me to attach the bipod, RVG, weapon light, laser, coffee maker, shaving mirror... etc...

DSG Arms and others have 'em...
    Just make sure that the M203 doesn't have a grenade in the chamber when you disassemble it.

Question Are M&P rifles mil-spec or commercial?

i want to get a magpull moe stock but dont know if it will fit?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12