Here's A What If For You
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's A What If For You

Here's A What If For You

You walk into a barber shop to get a haircut. It’s not your normal shop and they ask you to remove your jacket for the cut. You do, your firearm is exposed but the barber says nothing and you proceed w/ the cut.

About halfway through the cut the police walk in and long story short you’ve been MWAG’d. After things have been straightened out ( You explain to the cops that you have a permit, the barber is the one who made you expose your gun , Colorado is an OC state anyway, no one said a word about your gun or asked you to leave they just called the cops. Etc, Etc, Etc.) The cops leave your cut is finished the barber is standing there w/ his hand out

Do you pay him?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

yes. he provided you with a service. and you dont know if he called the cops.. i assume he didnt since you didnt mention it in your scenerio

Yes, he gets paid for the service rendered. Tip, no way. Frequent his shop again, no way.

YMOS,
    Tony
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Teddy Roosevelt May 13, 1903

To Clarify
    The scenario is hypothetical

The Barber called the cops

Would you pay if he gave you a crappy haircut?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.

if he gave a bad haircut probably would still... idk i wouldnt go back.. but i would have asked while he called or when he asked to be paid why he did call the police... especially if he knew me and i have been goin to him for a while.
    "The beauty of the 2nd amendment is that it is not needed until they try to take it" -Thomas Jefferson

Pay for services rendered, but no tip. Alot of times the BEST advertisement is by word of mouth, I would make sure word of the incident was spread to everyone I know. I doubt I would go back to his shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Landon Jamison View Post
    if he gave a bad haircut probably would still... idk i wouldnt go back.. but i would have asked while he called or when he asked to be paid why he did call the police... especially if he knew me and i have been goin to him for a while.
    From the OP
    It’s not your normal shop

I don't pay if my hair isn't cut correctly or if they made a mistake (major mistake like shaving all my hair off or can't seem to get what I want, which is hard cause I basically get a buzz cut 2 on top 1 on sides fade and block). Now to the original question, I always make sure my gun is covered when I go to the barber because I never know what I'm going to run into. Same as if I go to the store.

Sorry misread
    "The beauty of the 2nd amendment is that it is not needed until they try to take it" -Thomas Jefferson

Pay for service and service only, bad hair cut will grow out, second trip to same shop would not take place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast