Lucky Day
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Day

Lucky Day

I had purchased a small piece of property about a year ago.On the property sat a old out house I finally decieded to tear it down and fill it in. when I began to take it apart I found an old military bag looks like an Yomans bag hidden under the seat in a concealable drawer inside where several photos and the real prize was wrapped in a cloth 1 P38 with nazi symbols and some kind of code on it. And 1 PP .32 caliber also with nazi symbols on them no manufactures information on either weapon any ideas how to track these weapons

You could check with the NRA they have an area that deals with old guns.

I'm sure you are thrilled. Do you have any history on the house?

I may be able to help a little using the database I have. The best way is to identify it through pictures and perhaps involve the professional people who work with the National Firearms Museum if needed or desired.
    "Be Good All Day"
    Rev. Paul
    CSSA, USCCA, NRA Benefactor, G.O.A. (Life), CCRKBA, SAF, SCCC

Congratulations! Pictures?
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

I love hearing stories like this. Good for you! Keep us posted.
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

How about some photos??
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
    I had purchased a small piece of property about a year ago.On the property sat a old out house I finally decieded to tear it down and fill it in. when I began to take it apart I found an old military bag looks like an Yomans bag hidden under the seat in a concealable drawer inside where several photos and the real prize was wrapped in a cloth 1 P38 with nazi symbols and some kind of code on it. And 1 PP .32 caliber also with nazi symbols on them no manufactures information on either weapon any ideas how to track these weapons
    Ya done found yourself a Nazi spy "safe house" circa WWII! Congrats! (LOL!)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Only you gunny lol

11. I am betting it's a bring home from WWII Many German handguns were brought home.I have a book on P-38s as many were Mfg. in many German plants.
    If it has SS marking meaning a deaths head and two Vert. lightning bolts it's worth a lot. If not it's still a great find.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast