Bad: Mom shoots daughter

Thread: Bad: Mom shoots daughter

Angry Bad: Mom shoots daughter

From LA no less.... Mom accidentally shoots daughter with gun mistaken to be cigarette lighter - latimes.com

Mom accidentally shoots daughter with gun mistaken to be cigarette lighter

A Banning woman accidentally shot her 12-year-old daughter after pulling the trigger of a miniature revolver she had mistaken for a novelty cigarette lighter, authorities said Thursday.

Rachel Avila, 30, and her daughter were talking in front of their mobile home in the 100 block of North Phillips Street on Sunday when Avila spotted what she thought was a novelty cigarette lighter lying on the ground, said officials with the Banning Police Department.

It was shaped like a miniature firearm, police said.

Avila picked up the object and tried to light it by pulling the trigger, police said.

The first time, nothing happened, but her second attempt released a 22-caliber bullet.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

3. A Banning woman accidentally shot her 12-year-old daughter after pulling the trigger of a miniature revolver she had mistaken for a novelty cigarette lighter, authorities said Thursday.

Rachel Avila, 30, and her daughter were talking in front of their mobile home in the 100 block of North Phillips Street on Sunday when Avila spotted what she thought was a novelty cigarette lighter lying on the ground, said officials with the Banning Police Department.

It WAS a miniature firearm, police said.

Avila picked up the object and tried to light it by pulling the trigger, police said.

The first time, nothing happened, but her second attempt released a 22-caliber bullet.
    Fixed
    "Get this through your head! We're not fighting to have everybody think the way we do, we're fighting so that people can think whatever they want! Even if they don't agree with us!"--Stalker, GI JOE #39

Proof positive that ignorance can be remedied, but stupid is terminal.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Can somebody please help stop me from hitting myself in the head with this crowbar... I thought it was a pencil..honest! LMFAO California, all the proof we need that evolution works forward and backward!

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    Amazing not one of you dip ---- said anything about the trailer park!!!! LOL you chumps are sad and full of crap!!!

A Banning Women,Title says it all

Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter View Post
    A Banning Women,Title says it all
    In LA no less.

Having lived in California most of my life, I can say Banning is a hole in the wall that was mainly formed from migrant workers over the years.

Stupid is as Stupid does.
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!