serial number look-up?

Thread: serial number look-up?

serial number look-up?

Im trying to find out the specific model of a Browning BAR. I have the serial number but thats it. Can someone tell where I can plug in the serial to find out which model it is.

3. You might find that info here:
    Date Your Gun
    Otherwise, I would try calling Browning customer service. They should be able to tell you the date of manufacture, at a minimum.

See if this helps.
    BAR High-Power Rifle
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK:216584
    See if this helps.
    BAR High-Power Rifle
    That was perfect Charlie. Thanks. Turns out I have just bought a 1986 Browning BAR High-Power Rifle. And she's a beaut.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Horkos View Post
    That was perfect Charlie. Thanks. Turns out I have just bought a 1986 Browning BAR High-Power Rifle. And she's a beaut.
    Can we see pictures?
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor:216597
    Quote Originally Posted by Horkos View Post
    Can we see pictures?
    I'll post some as soon as I can. It came with a nice Burris 3-9x40 Full Field II scope. I'm itching to sling some thunder.