It arrived!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It arrived!

It arrived!

Woohoo! My Florida CWL arrived in the mail today, it took 28 business days. I actually called this morning to check the status, the guy told me it was issued and mailed yesterday. That was pretty fast!

Just in time as well, as Spring Break is here with lots of drunk, disorderly people hanging around everywhere.
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

congrats! im playing the waitinh game on my permit to get here now. could be til april tho. :boos:

Welcome to the wonderful world of concealed carry.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Congrat! Always good to see another Floridian taking responsiblity for their own saftey! Glad to see you got it and I hope you never have to use it!

Now it's time to go to wally world and get your legs wet! lol Let us know how your first outing goes!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I went to the store for some smokes and soda to celebrate... Apparently I need one of those gun/dress belts people talk about, because my little Kahr P40 is dragging my pants down and it's a pretty light pistol...
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

Congrats on your new permit.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Congratulations! To keep my pants up I use suspenders...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Congrats. Mine took 8 weeks. There were 2 holidays in there. Aparently the State of ky is closed the weeks of Christman and New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by abock33 View Post
    Congrats. Mine took 8 weeks. There were 2 holidays in there. Aparently the State of ky is closed the weeks of Christman and New Year.
    Whoa... My Ky CCDW took 14 days. It wasn't the holidays, but sheesh! That must have been one heck of a Christmas party.

11. Congrats on your new permit. Be safe out there. And yes get a good belt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast