Good: "10 years later, opposition to concealed guns fades" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good: "10 years later, opposition to concealed guns fades"

The NRA tries to point out statistical coincidences that counters your "neutrality" point.

All I know is that the cities with the highest murder counts are the supposed "gun ban" cities.

That's all the statistical studies I need!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Sounds like (re: Wisconsin) the Lib/Prog/Dem coalition STILL needs to get some new material.

Then again, maybe it is the only "bumper sticker" slogan they can think of. (Not very original our "Loyal (?) Opposition! LOL!)

GG
    Can't be that they have left over bumper stickers, and they're worried about cost... with the recent spending binge over the last two or so years, and the call for more spending, and more taxes to cover all the newfound "needs" we have, it can't be that they're trying to save money!

Quote Originally Posted by coachdb18 View Post
    Can't be that they have left over bumper stickers, and they're worried about cost...
    If you wanted a political bumper sticker that had staying power one that said "Re-elect Strom Thurmond" was a good buy back in the 1970's, 1980's, and 1990's.

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Put this on the GunSafes Facebook page today.

Stats actually show that gun ownership doesn't affect crime one way or another. Many places with loose carry laws have high crime, others have low crime. What affects crime rates is poverty and population density. What affects your personal safety is awareness and the right tools.
    That's interesting, I haven't seen any stats that have shown high crimes rates in areas that have "loose carry laws", as you put it. Please educate me, where might these places be?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12