Who carries the Glock 21 - the big 45?

Thread: Who carries the Glock 21 - the big 45?

1. Who carries the Glock 21 - the big 45?

I usually carry the big Glock 21 IWB in a Crossbreed holster. I have become comfortable as well as comforted with the full size 45. Who else carries the big 45? What's you preferred carry rig?

I carry a 21SF in cooler weather using a Galco Summer Comfort IWB holster and usually covered by a vest. If I am just using an untucked shirt, I will usually carry the shorter 30SF or the 36. I consider the 21SF (and its brother the 20SF) to be excellent belt and / or car pistols and carry them when I am in the field. I like the longer barrel hand higher capacity when the potential ranges could be longer, or if I have to shoot through layers of clothes (which is why I often carry the 21SF in the winter). I like the shorter 30SF when I need to clear the holster in the minimum amount of time.

i carry the glock 21 most of the time its a good gun to carry......

I carry my 21 everywhere I go.

I use a kangaroocarry holster. Carry all day and forget it is there.

My opinion is the holster is good for hot or cold carry, and great when wearing my shorts.
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Must... fight... urge... "big"...
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Been carrying a Glock 21 for years. Had a 30, but upgraded it to another 21 too. Use a CCW Notebook mostly from these guys: CCWSUPPLY.BIZ - CCW Conceal Carry Notebook Portfolio