Grounds for divorce........ If was married that is!! :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grounds for divorce........ If was married that is!! :)

And as far as compareing the Springfield to a Kimber, we shot both, in fact the first 1911 we shot much at all was a full size Kimber, it shot nice but no better than the Springfield

3. I've been wearing a Kimber Pro Carry for years. My wife likes the Springfield XD-M we recently bought, but she still wants a Kimber 1911 of her own. Funny, she carries a revolver...
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

4. I carry my Kimber CDP II every day and LOVE IT. but you could not have gone wrong ether way. enjoy and be safe.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton Felix View Post
    I've been wearing a Kimber Pro Carry for years. My wife likes the Springfield XD-M we recently bought, but she still wants a Kimber 1911 of her own. Funny, she carries a revolver...
    Don't know about the XD-M, we have a Springfield 1911-A1, stainless 5 inch barrel, and like I said it shoots as well or better than the Kimber,

I passed up a Kimber for my Springfield...............

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    Don't know about the XD-M, we have a Springfield 1911-A1, stainless 5 inch barrel, and like I said it shoots as well or better than the Kimber,
    I passed up a Kimber that was the same price as my Compact Stainless .45 Springfield Armory because the SA just felt better and shot better for me. Do love those Kimbers though. Never worried about the divorce thing though, they always knew if hey forced the issue the guns would win.

7. The XD-M is a fairly big gun, but Kathleen has pretty big hands. For concealment, though, we both like something slimmer. Now that more than one manufacturer is copying the Ed Brown Bobtail, a couple of those Kimbers caught her eye and we've really been thinking about something along those lines. A good thing about this 100th anniversary year is the number of manufacturers making 1911's. I see a rounded Dan Wesson that looks nice, too.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12