Grounds for divorce........ If was married that is!! :)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grounds for divorce........ If was married that is!! :)

1. Grounds for divorce........ If was married that is!! :)

I decided to buy my first 1911 and wanted to do it in 2011. Went to the local gunshop to buy a compact Springfield Armory I recently saw there. Ended up buying a new Kimber CDP II

3. Quote Originally Posted by rlrork55 View Post
    I decided to buy my first 1911 and wanted to do it in 2011. Went to the local gunshop to buy a compact Springfield Armory I recently saw there. Ended up buying a new Kimber CDP II
    Sometimes you just got to have "it"

Quote Originally Posted by rlrork55 View Post
    How bout that, Sat I bought our first 1911, a Springfield stainless mil spec 5inch, not a Kimber but shoots as well as one I tested two weeks ago, and being stainless looks as good

Quote Originally Posted by RobertW View Post
    Sometimes you just got to have "it"
    LOL thats the main reason for most of my collection,

6. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    LOL thats the main reason for most of my collection,
    Nothing like looking thru a gun case...seeing something that you didn't know you were looking for...and then thinking dang I just gotta have that.
    Next thing you know your filling out the paperwork.

Expensive way to get into "impulse buying".

I always say (and really mean it) that I never buy a weapon without a specific purpose intended for it.

Damned if I don't keep coming up with unique "purposes"! LOL!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

.... THEN we get into accessorising! (Oh BOY!) LOL!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

9. Got that specific use!! Five ounces lighter than the Sprinfield. my new CCW gun. Funny, started with an LCP which I will still carry when the situation calls for it. But once I picked it up I fell in live with the Kimber.

10. Don't understand the "grounds for divorce" line. My wife says "buy more guns." Guess we can't all be so blessed...
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by RobertW View Post
    Nothing like looking thru a gun case...seeing something that you didn't know you were looking for...and then thinking dang I just gotta have that.
    Next thing you know your filling out the paperwork.
    Thats about the size of it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast