Hi Point Firearms - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi Point Firearms

I have a 9mm and other that the fact I lost the mag release spring ( which I just replaced with a different spring) I have not had a lot of problems. Any issues are with the mags they are cheap.It would stovepipe but I just squeezed the lips with a pair of channel locks and no more stove pipe. It would fail to load at first but I took a file to the front edge of the mag and that is not an issue any more. First choice for personal defense probably not, but definatly a back up. It is a lot of fun to shoot, and my wife likes it because of low recoil

Arrow Columbine High School Terrorist Attack

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    I had one a traded it on a rifle. At times I almost wish I had it back. t was reliable, shot great, ugly as a Glock, heavy, worth every penny and more. Gun snobs hate them and most people that have one love them.
    IIRC, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold used a High Point carbine when carrying out the Columbine High School Terrorist Attack.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Beavis and butthead used a High Point carbine when carrying out the Columbine High School Terrorist Attack.
    Why immortalize these rejects? Why demonize HP for the acts of two losers?
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    IIRC, Beavis and butthead used a High Point carbine when carrying out the Columbine High School Terrorist Attack.
    So are you saying that the HP must be a good gun seeing as how it was very effective for them. From the opinions of some people it should have jammed after only two rounds therefore saving a lot of lives.

6. I've had a C9 9mm for some time but just picked up a HiPoint Carbine and it's a really nice platform.

-Cheers

Hi Point Firearms-imag0196.jpg

"You get what you pay for" can't make chicken soup out of chicken crap.

It probably would make a good door stop. I sure wouldn't rely on it for anything else, except mabye to throw at someone. You get what you pay for.

9. Carbines cool handguns 50/50 first gun I bought 9mm Hi Point not one problem would I get another? If I needed a gun didint have alot of $$ yes shoot it shoot it shoot it know what you have that's with any gun

Quote Originally Posted by g27gen4 View Post
    "You get what you pay for" can't make chicken soup out of chicken crap.
    That's what we call a gun snob. Chuckle.

i had a hi point c9. it's no glock or 1911 but it works well enough...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123