Mob at Wisconsin State Fair Racially Motivated? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mob at Wisconsin State Fair Racially Motivated?

BC1 you Lil coward you are racist what's this about a mixed couple in 1961 and abortion????? So stop acting like you don't post racially motivated things!!!!! You my friend need to read your own post and think about what image you project!!!!

.....Detroit CRacKeR Killer....really?

Quote Originally Posted by DETROIT CRKR KILLA View Post
    BC1 you Lil coward you are racist what's this about a mixed couple in 1961 and abortion????? So stop acting like you don't post racially motivated things!!!!! You my friend need to read your own post and think about what image you project!!!!
    This seems to be the "thug" mentality coming out. Don't forget, this can be a two-way street so don't incite more than you can stand up to. The ramifications of this can lead to some very serious consequences.

LOL all you can do is get me banned like you guys been doing oldgrunt LMAO I return!!!!

Feel safe behind that keyboard do ya? *****. You'd last about 5 seconds anywhere within 20 yards of me.

7. We have reports from people who experienced it, of the black mob moving from car to car, looking into windshiels first: If the people in the car were black, they moved on; if the people in the car were white, they were attacked. Yet the most the media will do is say "some claim racially motivated." And the police are "investigating."

I think it would help if we had fair and EVENHANDED news coverage in the country, but we do not. Whenever I hear a tale where race is at all involved, I mentally flip it: Imagine the response if this had been a white mob attacking black people leaving the fair.

If white people formed an organization called "The Race" (that's "La Raza" in Spanish) and had the motto "For the Race, everything, for those outside the Race, nothing," can you imagine the outcry? Yet when Hispanics do this it is encouraged by many.

Spike Lee tells us "only whites can be racists." Yeah, sure.... Just as good guys and ******** come in all colors, so do racists.

Everyone needs to stop obsessing over race and just concentrate on the fact we're all Americans (exept 15 million illegals who need to be deported), we all bleed red and we're all in this together.

"Hate crime" laws are BS, they require a jury to read the mind of the accused to determine motivation. We should just concentrate on the crime.

In a way, these mob attacks are a good warning -- if they get adequate news coverage. We all need to think about survival in a mob attack situation. "What would you do in this situation?" was asked early in the thread. Well, a car is a pretty good weapon of you realize it doesn't matter how many you kill and maim so long as you and yours survive. People need to realize these mobs are deadly; and all-out, no mercy, total response is the only way to survive. In the Rodney riots, Reginald Denny was pulled from his truck and beaten until he was pretty much brain dead, because he stupidly stopped instead of using his 80,000 lb. weapon to survive.

Avoid population centers. But if you must visit a population center, be aware this kind of stuff will be happening more and more. At home, I walk around with a 1911 in my waistband and I'm fine. If I have to visit a city, I start stuffing extra magazines into my cargo pants, my wife carries extra speed loaders.

This is the world we live in, and it's going to get a lot worse.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

Not politically correct but here is at you Detroit CrKr Killa, Nanny, Nanny, BoBo. Peace, Love, Colt 45.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton Felix View Post
    This is the world we live in, and it's going to get a lot worse.
    I AM CONDITION RED! I'm so sick of these worthless jungle animals. Let's get the party started, so we can get it over with and get things back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by DETROIT CRKR KILLA View Post
    LOL all you can do is get me banned like you guys been doing oldgrunt LMAO I return!!!!
    Detroit: I have never tried to have you banned under either of your account names. I would rather you stay on here and amuse us with your diatribe. I have noticed your constant nagging has elicited some strong remarks from people who would otherwise have no racial fanaticism. From some of the programs I have seen about Detroit, I can understand how you have developed your hatred. The once nice areas of Detroit have now turned into slums or ghettos. Who caused it? Who commits most of the crime there? I don't think it will ever end until people like you decide to turn it around and catch up to modern society. Quit being a victim and help turn your community into a safe and nice place to live. Cut out the jive, give up ebonics and learn to speak properly and act human, not like animals. Is that beyond your grasp?

You're a punk!!!! 20 yards and I'm a ***** LMAO???? What can't fight with your hands coward???? I'll beat the snot outta you chump !!!! You need a gun??? F--king sissy!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast