Mob at Wisconsin State Fair Racially Motivated? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mob at Wisconsin State Fair Racially Motivated?

1. Quote Originally Posted by RNITOVR:217973
    They were just upset that the watermelon stand closed for the evening.
    Not cool

Beauryker dude you're a ***** a punk ***** I'll **** you over with my hands coward!!! First thing you said was 20 yards make it up close and personal coward what's wrong daddy never taught you how to fight probably to busy wit yo sister country coward!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by DETROIT CRKR KILLA:218327
    You're a punk!!!! 20 yards and I'm a ***** LMAO???? What can't fight with your hands coward???? I'll beat the snot outta you chump !!!! You need a gun??? F--king sissy!!!
    Maybe you missed the fact that this is a firearms forum. Fist fights are kind of out of the scope of things here don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by DETROIT CRKR KILLA View Post
    You're a punk!!!! 20 yards and I'm a ***** LMAO???? What can't fight with your hands coward???? I'll beat the snot outta you chump !!!! You need a gun??? F--king sissy!!!
    Can't read huh? I said WITHIN 20 yards. I believe to most people, that means 0 to 20 yards. I'll drop your black azz like a bag of dirt.

You and your herd won't run over this cat! And there are millions more just like me. You wanna act like a thug, you'd best stay up there where you're safe. You won't make it out alive down here with me. You see, all white folks aren't as scared of you black folks as you think they are. You bleed just like everybody else.

6. Detroit Cracker Killer: (how many hits of crack did it take to think of that one)?

Your probably sitting back hitting some crack and getting some jollies. After reading several of you post it looks like you were out carjacking when you should have been in English class. Just don’t be delusional about the Political Correctness that the media and Politicians Play. People get it and quite frankly are feed up with the double standard.

Will Al Sharpton Condemn this behavior? Will Barry Condemn this behavior?
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Reginald Denny's mistake was stopping. When attacked by a vicious mob of ravening sub-humans in your vehicle the best plan is to gear down and step on the gas. When they realize you aren't stopping the least dim-witted of them will get out of the way, and the Darwin Award finalists will probably slow you down as they pile up.
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.

I thought out was funnier when everyone just ignored detroit...

Hey beauryker is it a double wide or single whom ever it may concern kiss my A$$!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    I thought out was funnier when everyone just ignored detroit...
    Yeah maybe, but I am so damn sick of these worthless human? beings. If they aren't pulling white people out of their cars or robbing and killing whites on a whim, they're putting their kids in the microwave. They seem to think they are impervious to the law and civility. If this country's gonna make it, there's gonna have to be a comeuppance and a reckoning. Maybe when they start stacking up like cord-wood, they'll put two and two together (too high?), and figure out that acting like animals, just isn't gonna work out for 'em.

Done with this.

Quote Originally Posted by DETROIT CRKR KILLA View Post
    BC1 you Lil coward you are racist what's this about a mixed couple in 1961 and abortion????? So stop acting like you don't post racially motivated things!!!!! You my friend need to read your own post and think about what image you project!!!!
    It's an absolute historical fact. For those who weren't around in the early 1960's, the civil rights movement was barely getting started and blacks were being treated horrifically across the country. They weren't allowed to eat with whites or use the same bathroom or drinking fountain. They were beaten and lynched for even looking at a white girl, or simply for entertainment. Absolutely horrible. Pick up a book son, learn a little American history... as hard as it is to swallow it's the truth.

I believe in equal opportunity. So the ear comes with me regardless of race.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast