what do you carry beside your gun, ccw permitt , dl and ammo.-flashlight??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: what do you carry beside your gun, ccw permitt , dl and ammo.-flashlight???

Gun, one or two mags depending on the gun, flashlight in car, knife and cell phone. Unless traveling a long distance.

Psalm 82:3-5

Just a pistol and my cellphone. Nothing extra.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Just a pistol and my cellphone. Nothing extra.
    You need a monkey
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post
    Gun, spare mag or a couple speedloaders if I'm carrying a wheelgun that day, my wallet (with all the ID and permits) and a couple knives. One small one (usually a SOG Twitch II or a Case Barlow)in my strongside front pocket for general use and a larger one (either a CRKT M-21 or a SOG Pentagon II) on the off side. I don't carry a flashlight on my person usually but I've got 2 in the truck (3 D cell Maglight and a Surefire).

If I get to the truck, I've got another pistol, at least another 50 rounds of ammunition for any gun I carry, 2 fixed blade knives, an axe and a 3 day survival kit.
    Damn son, what are you going to carry in a real emergency? Is that just your everyday gear?

1 Colt S/N Commander, 1 LWT Colt Commander, 2 spare mags, cell phone, flashlight, knife. Sometimes I carry 2 Charter arms Bulldog Pugs .44 SPL, or 2 Glock 36's instead of the Commanders.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

7. yea forgot the cell ph I carry that too.

8. shoot ya should see his first aid kit, and he has favlored condoms he's ready for anything. just kidding My kit is getting full too, hey I think i will look in to the condom thing. I could get lucky!

9. Wallet, flashlight(Streamlight PT2L), wrist watch, cellphone, keys, glasses/sunglasses and my pistol. Depending on the days activities extra mag. In the suv, extra mag, stage 2 first aid kit, and maps. No GPS here maps dont fail when its overcast and doesn't sell my info to the cops like in a news article from out west somewhere haha

My wallet. It saved my butt many times in the past...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by jtg452 View Post
    Gun, spare mag or a couple speedloaders if I'm carrying a wheelgun that day, my wallet (with all the ID and permits) and a couple knives. One small one (usually a SOG Twitch II or a Case Barlow)in my strongside front pocket for general use and a larger one (either a CRKT M-21 or a SOG Pentagon II) on the off side. I don't carry a flashlight on my person usually but I've got 2 in the truck (3 D cell Maglight and a Surefire).

If I get to the truck, I've got another pistol, at least another 50 rounds of ammunition for any gun I carry, 2 fixed blade knives, an axe and a 3 day survival kit.
    The sink, what about the Kitchen Sink?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast