what do you carry beside your gun, ccw permitt , dl and ammo.-flashlight???
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what do you carry beside your gun, ccw permitt , dl and ammo.-flashlight???

1. what do you carry beside your gun, ccw permitt , dl and ammo.-flashlight???

What do you carry besides your gun.
    I use to just carry the 45 and mags and paperwork.
    now i have a flashlight and first aid kit and blanket, flares and a lot of stuff in my car. It just kept getting more and more stuff in there in this cardboard box. My Girl said if you have a big box it will get full cause you will add things, if its small not so much ends up in there. LOL I am thinking she is right but want to see if it is me or as you carry longer it just happens.

OH!!! and duck tape!!!

3. On my person: Pistol, extra mag, high quality penlight, cigarette lighter, folding knife.

In my truck: Best to just say that my quality of life would actually go up if I was ever stranded on the highway in a blizzard.

Permit, folding knife, flashlight, and pistol.
    no extra mags unless traveling out of town.

Para 14-45, who needs extra mags.

5. Gun, spare mag or a couple speedloaders if I'm carrying a wheelgun that day, my wallet (with all the ID and permits) and a couple knives. One small one (usually a SOG Twitch II or a Case Barlow)in my strongside front pocket for general use and a larger one (either a CRKT M-21 or a SOG Pentagon II) on the off side. I don't carry a flashlight on my person usually but I've got 2 in the truck (3 D cell Maglight and a Surefire).

If I get to the truck, I've got another pistol, at least another 50 rounds of ammunition for any gun I carry, 2 fixed blade knives, an axe and a 3 day survival kit.

If you carry a gun you need to also carry a cell phone. Those two go together, no exceptions. If you ever pull your gun you immediately call 911 and give your side of the story first. The rest is optional.

I just started carrying BUT I would say I will be carrying my hand gun no extra mag. 15 40's is enough a cellphone,and wallet with both carry permits

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    What do you carry besides your gun.
    My Girl said if you have a big box it will get full cause you will add things, if its small not so much ends up in there.
    That's a corollary to Parkinson's Law..."The work accomplished expands to meet the time available to do it."

Personal, 45 either Colt or Para, two spare mags, flashlight, folding knife, cell phone, in truck enough to be well and survive including plenty of firepower and food in heave locked safe storage.

A monkey
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by n4sxx View Post
    I just started carrying BUT I would say I will be carrying my hand gun no extra mag. 15 40's is enough a cellphone,and wallet with both carry permits
    Mags do jam and have feeding issues. Just sayin..

Psalm 82:3-5

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast