I saw a 223 pistol today at the gun store. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I saw a 223 pistol today at the gun store.

For 1,5K it must have been something higher end, maybe a PTR PDW? Personally I want a KEL TEC SU 16 pistol, same principle but much more affordable.

Kel Tec CNC

Quote Originally Posted by muccione View Post
    Yikes! That is one ugly ass AR pistol! The buffer tube sticks out like it go all excited ... not a very appealing design IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    But the price of 22 mag ammo is a lot easier on the wallet. I would take a Kel Tec PMR-30 in a heartbeat.
    got one on order...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    got one on order...
    Let me know what your impressions are when you get one. It looks like a really fun time.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

I love my 5.56 pistol can do mostly anything accurate 100+ yards compact enough to clear buildings or houses capacity is 30- 100 rounds low recoil !!!!!!! Now the drawbacks MUZZLE FLASH AND LOUD!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Quilici View Post
    LOL, calm down now. From what I have seen of those, that it classed as a pistol as long as the does not exceed 8 inches and as long as a shoulder stock is not added.
    Not entirely correct. A pistol can be any length, but cannot have a shoulder stock or vertical forward handgrip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12