Beware of Botach Tactical
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beware of Botach Tactical

JSDinTexas Guest

Beware of Botach Tactical

I have a problem with a purchase I made from Botach Tactical - I have sent them 4 emails over the last 3 weeks and they haven't answered one of them.
    I can only conclude I am being ignored and I send out this warning to all of you that it appears BT does not wish to offer its customers any service when something goes wrong.
    Last edited by JSDinTexas; 08-15-2011 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Fixed name of vendor

What did you purchase from them. And post their contact info so that we can start emailing them asking why they are not responding to you as a fellow member we can all stick together and help one another

Quote Originally Posted by trophyhunter:220272
    What did you purchase from them. And post their contact info so that we can start emailing them asking why they are not responding to you as a fellow member we can all stick together and help one another
    This!

Who is Botach Technical?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

I have ordered from them before and was very happy with their service. I hope that your experience is an isolated incident, but it doesn't excuse it. I hope you get resolved.

JSDinTexas Guest
    Sorry I screwed up the name it's BOTACH TACTICAL not Botach technical.
    Here is their site: BotachTactical.com
    I tried emails to "customer service" and "contact us" and not a word - I was never nasty or threatening to not do business with them, just wanted someone to reply and offer advice on what they might be able to do ab out a purchase of magazines that don't work.
    I have bought from them in the past and I guess as long as there is no problem it's fine, but in this situation I have become more concerned that they ignore me than about fixing the issue.

JSDinTexas Guest
    UPDATE: I just received an email from Botach in reply to my last email sent last week. Coincidence? Don't know, but I explained the problem and we'll see. I will update again with the results.

9. I've ordered from them in the past without incident as well. I hope yours was isolated as well.

They have a years long reputation for poor service bordering on fraud.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

11. I've ordered from them twice. The first time everything went fine. Order again some time later and never heard anything back. Finally heard from them after two weeks saying that the order would be coming. Got nothing. Heard from them again two weeks later, indicating items were "backordered'. I kept trying to get updates as time went by but they never responded again.........until 6 mos. later when they tried to charge my card and found out that I blocked payment to them. I'm staying away from them from now on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast