**Flash Mob** - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: **Flash Mob**

Quote Originally Posted by JSDinTexas View Post
    I always smiled, shook my head, and considered humerous those preparing for SHTF and talking about Zombies, until witnessing the disturbing trend here. It indicates not only a lack of respect for each other that my generation was taught, but a larger lack of respect for an orderly and lawful society, without which we revert to a stone age existence.
    The sad part is these people will have children and the offspring will be worse than their parents. These are the first examples of societal disintegration, of which there will be more to come.
    My response? I placed an order for another 1000 rounds today.
    I would say that this is more like the second or third generation. Think about the parents of these kids. Betting they had similar issues as kids themselves.

3. If your having children while you yourself are just a teenager, I think we're into generation 4 or 5.
    Discussing Wisconsin's Concealed Carry Law At www.armedbadger.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rich M View Post
    I would say that this is more like the second or third generation. Think about the parents of these kids. Betting they had similar issues as kids themselves.
    Not really...Here in Missouri, a little while back, this happened and was video-ed and was shown on local tv. Fortunately, a mother was watching tv that same afternoon and recognized one of the gang as her son. She pulled her son by the ear to the police station and asked to watch the footage again and recognized a few more, telling the police who they were, where they live, etc. THEN asked her son to name the rest she couldn't recognized. And this is a black family...so sometimes it is also the kid's environment. I applaud a parent who can do that. She doesn't have to prove anything, but she did put her own son in the right direction...baby steps...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle Safety View Post
    Kill them for some goodies I don't think so.
    If he had a security guard allowing three kids in at a time they would have went somewhere else and its a tax write off plus I bet every kid frequents that store they either live or go to school near by. video will make it easy to find them
    I like the idea where you can hit the button and the doors lock. Bullet-proof glass and a bandit barrier protects the clerk while containing the animals.

http://www.pacificbulletproof.com/pr...cated-systems/
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Deadscott View Post
    If your having children while you yourself are just a teenager, I think we're into generation 4 or 5.
    If you call your grandmother "mommy" and your mother "Pam," you're goin' to jail someday.

Attachment 3966
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1:220620
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadscott View Post
    If your having children while you yourself are just a teenager, I think we're into generation 4 or 5.
    If you call your grandmother "mommy" and your mother "Pam," you're goin' to jail someday.

Attachment 3966
    Oh really? I was raised by my grandmother, I have ethics and morales and no criminal record. I go to work everyday, pay my taxes and I am raising my 5 and 4 year old daughters by myself.

Want some ketchup with that foot?

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Oh really? I was raised by my grandmother, I have ethics and morales and no criminal record. I go to work everyday, pay my taxes and I am raising my 5 and 4 year old daughters by myself.

Want some ketchup with that foot?
    Yeah. I'll have to eat that one. Size 13 too!

It was a joke from Chris Rock about growing up in the hood.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Oh Look! A flash Mob of Urbans! How quaint. Such wonderful representatives of their neighborhood and their race.

Lock the doors and tear gass 'em! Several times, All of 'em. Wpould love to see their faces when they come around the corner and the owner is standing in front of the door wearing a cat 5 mask holding a 10lb canister of pepper spray. First one to open they yaps, gets the first shot. Or try wasp spray.

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    Oh Look! A flash Mob of Urbans! How quaint. Such wonderful representatives of their neighborhood and their race.
    Sooner or later the looney left will be affected by this too!

Hello 911? I've been attacked by a flash mob of Jehova Witnesses. They held me down and spread the word of love between neighbors.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

11. The idea of earning and paying for what you get is a long extinct concept in this country. Now the prevailing lessons to our youth are no constraints, morality, civility respect, and no conscience are necessary - it's do what makes you happy.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast