**Flash Mob** - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: **Flash Mob**

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Not a good case for an application of gunfire. In most States you can't shoot and possibly kill an attacker just to protect property.

Which kind of stinks cause these punks know that and they play with it.
    NY allows the use of deadly physical force to thwart a burglary or robbery (NYS Penal Law S35.20)
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by pafindr View Post
    Holy cow I can't believe I typed that!!

No more typing on only three hours of sleep. Either that or dementia is setting in.

My apologies to you GG and WoodDoctor you both were in the right to chastise me for what I wrote. I hope you can forgive my mistake.
    No problems! Everyone steps on their own [deleted] once in a while. (Ya sure as hell ain't gettin' no virgin to THAT here! LOL!)

Don't mean nothin'! Ruck up! Carry on!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Not a good case for an application of gunfire. In most States you can't shoot and possibly kill an attacker just to protect property.

Which kind of stinks cause these punks know that and they play with it.
    Time to start pressuring a "rewrite" on some of the more ornerous ROEs, then.

Besides, it's a bit one sided to only allow the lawless the option of violence in the accomplishment of their crimes. ("Allow" in that the Law abiding are limited by ROEs. The lawless just ignore the ROEs. Same-same "gun control" legislation.)

Sometimes fighting fire with fire IS the only way to get the attention of the malcreants!

You get CCW types and "home defenders" to put a few dozen of these "flash mobsters" to pushing up daisys, I can guarantee that the behavior pattern will virtually dissappear, almost overnight. Leaving only the hardened criminal "home invaders" and various other BGs to deal with. (As we are at present.)

You have an observable "down side" of serious enough consequence to present to these "flash mobbers" and those that have at least a modicum of sence about them will take it to heart and find something else to do for "fun" on a Saturday night. As it is, they do it now because there is a high probability that they can "get away with it", with impunity.

You toss "death by gunfire" into their calculations for mischief, malace and fun..... it's a WHOLE different ball game. Just sayin'.

GG

Someone here mentioned Flash-bangs. I LIKE that idea! I can picture all those dirtbags either taking up a pose against the nearest wall they are all too familiar with, or all of them charging the door at the same time! They wouldn't know if they should sh!t or go blind! Imaging the human plug at the front door with all 20 or 30 of them hitting the door at the same time. All of their camaraderie displayed during the execution of the flash-mob would literally go out the door. It would cause a human stampede.

You might be able to accomplish the same thing with a couple of M80's. Of course you'd have to clean up the aftermath but personally I think it would be worth the entertainmnet! And if by any small possibility any of them draw a weapon because of the bang, they'd probably end up shooting some of there co-dirtbags.

What would you do as another customer if this happened in the store you were in?

who would stand up for what is right and confront them? Who believes its not their problem, and have no duty?

I wouldn't do a thing the law wouldn't be on my side!!!!! Its not worth the fight hell have at it these places have INSURANCE morons!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MIL-SPEC 45:222186
    Its not worth the fight hell have at it these places have INSURANCE morons!!!!!!
    What? Is name calling your strong point?

Edit: I'll add punctuation so it makes a little more sense. "It's not worth the fight. Hell, have at it. These places have INSURANCE. morons!!!!!!" (is that right? )

9. Now days in my State Oklahoma and my City Tulsa, you draw your firearm for any reason in public and you are on you'r own.
    Myself I won't draw my firearm unless my life of family member are in real danger of harm.

Quote Originally Posted by MIL-SPEC 45 View Post
    I wouldn't do a thing the law wouldn't be on my side!!!!! Its not worth the fight hell have at it these places have INSURANCE morons!!!!!!
    And I believe Mr. EXCLAMATION MARK DETROIT 1945 is back from the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    What would you do as another customer if this happened in the store you were in?

who would stand up for what is right and confront them? Who believes its not their problem, and have no duty?
    Try to stay out of the way. If, however, the "mob" tried to turn on me or mine....... show time!

GG

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast