What's your plan.... - Page 11
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 147

Thread: What's your plan....

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by NCGunDude View Post
    I call it Hope, you call it Blessed Hope. I say second coming of Christ, you say Rapture. We're talking about the same thing.
    No,we are absolutely not talking about the same thing. Blessed Hope is in reference to the Rapture.."Pray always that you will be counted worthy to "ESCAPE" ALL THESE THINGS that will come upon the world". In the Rapture Jesus is coming to take His Church/bride up to Heaven, before Tribulation. At the Second Coming Jesus comes "with" His bride/church down from Heaven, after Tribulation. At the Rapture the Church/bride is caught up with Him in the air, in the clouds, He appears to believers only. At His Second Coming every eye will see Him, Jesus feet touch the earth to specific locations such as the Mount of Olives, from Edom, to Bozrah, to Meggido or Armageddon, to Jerusalem. The Rapture occurs as a thief in the night, at the "no man knows the day or the hour" festival of the Feast Of Trumpets. The Second Coming occurs at the end of the 7 years of Tribulation. The purpose of the Rapture is to present the Church/Bride to Himself and to the Father in Heaven. The purpose of the Second Coming is to execute judgement on earth and set up His Kingdom on earth. In the Rapture Jesus returns in the heavens/clouds as Savior "from" wrath. At the Second Coming Jesus returns to "earth" on a white horse, "full" of wrath. The Rapture is a message of hope (Blessed Hope) and comfort. The Second Coming is a message of JUDGMENT and WOE. Again, we're not talking about the same thing, quite to the contrary. Peace.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

  2.   
  3. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado / Colorado
    Posts
    246
    [QUOTE=NCGunDude;223696] Facts change, like "it's raining outside". That's a fact. Tomorrow it may not be raining. Another fact. Facts can be accurate or inaccurate.

    NCGUNDDUDE: This is a really good statement. Can I borrow this?

    Also, to all; If UN takes control of the US, or if there is a civil war (or whatever disaster happens), my best hope is that I am one of the first people killed. My reason? I really don't want to see such a terrible end to such a great nation and great people. I simply don't want to see the aftermath of this....

  4. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado / Colorado
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I have to totally disagree with you however about "the truth makes no one afraid, except the ignorant, and the Devil".

    I can go with this; I'll man-up and admit that I am ignorant. I'm happier not knowing what a mess lies ahead. I like a little mystery in life and taking each days as it comes, rather than living like a scared little chipmunk. I know God has my back...

  5. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by rdc2co View Post

    Also, to all; If UN takes control of the US, or if there is a civil war (or whatever disaster happens), my best hope is that I am one of the first people killed. My reason? I really don't want to see such a terrible end to such a great nation and great people. I simply don't want to see the aftermath of this....
    No one ever wants to see their nation, or empire, come to an end regardless of stature, but it's the history of this world subject to man's governance. Being a Christian, I know that I have more life ahead of me in Heaven than behind me here on earth. Whether it's the Rapture, dying in my sleep, or a bullet, it's not the transportation that matters, my destination is the same. Like my signatures says...
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

  6. #105
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado / Colorado
    Posts
    246

    For Ringo

    Ringo: I agree with what you say.
    No one ever wants to see their nation, or empire, come to an end regardless of stature, but it's the history of this world subject to man's governance. Being a Christian, I know that I have more life ahead of me in Heaven than behind me here on earth. Whether it's the Rapture, dying in my sleep, or a bullet, it's not the transportation that matters, my destination is the same. Like my signatures says...
    Like I said, if my body dies, I know that God and Jesus will take care of me. With this in mind, I don't fear death at all.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rdc2co View Post
    Ringo: I agree with what you say.
    No one ever wants to see their nation, or empire, come to an end regardless of stature, but it's the history of this world subject to man's governance. Being a Christian, I know that I have more life ahead of me in Heaven than behind me here on earth. Whether it's the Rapture, dying in my sleep, or a bullet, it's not the transportation that matters, my destination is the same. Like my signatures says...
    Like I said, if my body dies, I know that God and Jesus will take care of me. With this in mind, I don't fear death at all.
    I agree 100% with you about no fear of death. (however, *PAIN* is a completely different subject!)

  8. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by cougaram View Post
    I agree 100% with you about no fear of death. (however, *PAIN* is a completely different subject!)
    Certainly can't dispute that.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

  9. #108
    Whatever your plan is, keep it to yourself. That is unless you think your posts aren't being read by big brother.

  10. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence Ranch View Post
    Whatever your plan is, keep it to yourself. That is unless you think your posts aren't being read by big brother.
    Big brother could care less about the small stuff.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Big brother could care less about the small stuff.
    No doubt, however, wide scale civil unrest and economic collapse scenarios are part of the Pentagon's strategic planning. I have nothing to hide. There isn't anything that can be said on this forum that isn't already part of their planning. Yeah, they can trace IP addresses, etc, but they're after the guys printing their own money, and stuff that challenges their world system.

    Remember how expensive long distance telephone service used to be? Well, back in the early days of silicon valley, these guys had a device that would basically steal long distance service by hacking the automated switches through the use of dial tones. Getting caught with one of the those devices was punishable by up to life in prison. For what, stealing long distance service?

    Corporations own the government, and want to own us. Not unlike the leaders of the temple in Jesus' day, or the artisans in Ephesus who wanted to stone Paul for preaching God. Any challenge to their racket. Well, their racket is coming to an end, of their own doing. Yet, they would maintain status quo at any cost, including the starvation of whole populations of people.

    This is what we'll be seeing over the next year, potentially here in the US. This is what the government is planning for, and every person should be planning for as well, being as self sufficient as possible. Buying a little extra food each week, rotating stock, and planning for the possibility of a disruption in the supply chain. Water filtration, home defense, and all of the things necessary to sustain life, should it become untenable to venture out to procure these items. I hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does, my guns are the only thing between me and being robbed and killed, so it's highly unlikely I would willingly give them up, any more than anything else I've gathered for my own survival.

    My plan is to survive the first few weeks, or months of any civil unrest or economic collapse. In fact, an armed militia is a better defense against civil unrest than all the strategic planning in the Pentagon lumped together. Civil unrest is going to occur in pockets of poverty that were formed by the creation of the welfare state in the first place, and aren't going away until the welfare state ends, anyway. So, it's their problem, not mine from the start. With god's help, I'll take care of myself.

    That's enough for today, cheers and god bless!

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast