What's your plan.... - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: What's your plan....

1. Quote Originally Posted by NCGunDude View Post
    Thanks, it was a sincere question. It never ceases to amaze me how many people like to whine or complain about something without offering any suggestions about how to effect change or improvement.

ABO is likely a good strategy. One of the problems is Obama didn't cause the problems, and it's almost like treating the symptom. The world system, dominated by Satan is the root cause of the evil in the world. The US is the anchor of freedom in the world, founded in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Some would say our Constitution has already be usurped, even so, it will be our banner, before God and all, to uphold and defend against all enemies, be they foriegn or domestic.

My question, and the difficulty for me is this, when an arm of the government engages in unconstitutional behavior like the unwarranted searches being conducted by the TSA, what recourse do we have besides civil disobedience and our vote at the ballot?

The farmer who drove his tractor into the pool in DC had the right idea, right up to the point he claimed he was carrying explosives. The worst he could have been charged with was trespassing or some other violation, until it became a federal matter, and they're rather heavy handed when it comes to enforcing the law. Ask anyone who's ever been convicted of selling a small amount of cocaine, a substance that used to be legal, by the way.

I'm all for taking back our country, I just don't know how bad it has to get before it gets any better. The US will fare better than other countries in this global economic downturn, but with out of control federal deficits, and everyone with their hand out, it's hard to see how this will end well.

The war on poverty was the first failure of our federal government, then drugs, and now terrorism. You may think these were necessary programs, but they were discretionary, and were funded by printed money. George Bush bailed out the banks, not Obama, but that still is the symptom. It was the Central Bank and Wall Street that caused the crisis, and continue to profit from it. That is what must be stopped, but the momentum is in their favor.
    Actually, it wasn't the republican Bush who bailed out the banks and Wall Street. It was the globalist Bush and an extremely NWO friendly and uber liberal Congress who did the damage. Yes, there's a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by cougaram View Post
    an extremely NWO friendly and uber liberal Congress who did the damage.
    Blame Eric Bischoff.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cougaram View Post
    Actually, it wasn't the republican Bush who bailed out the banks and Wall Street. It was the globalist Bush and an extremely NWO friendly and uber liberal Congress who did the damage. Yes, there's a huge difference.
    The point was it was the Fed who enabled, the Administration who failed to oversee, and yes, the Uber Liberal Congress who encouraged and participated in the Ponzi scheme, in particular through Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac.

Next it was Bush who went along with TARP, schemed by the Fed, and Obama and Company, the Ultra Liberals who pursued the Stimulus Act, all the while we've fought wars on poverty, drugs, and terrorism to no avail, besides building the walls of our own prison. Corporations pay less and less in taxes and the deficit balloons.

The point is not to lay blame, only make an observation that it can't get much worse, with low employment rates, and ask how bad will it have to get before Americans revolt? Reagan talked the talk, but didn't walk the walk, cuts in corporate taxes weren't accompanied by corresponding cuts in spending. Wake up! My point certainly wasn't GWB caused anything, neither has Obama. They have either gone along, or encouraged and participated in it, along with Congress, the Fed and Wall Street. The question is, how do we right the Titanic? Who will stand up? It won't happen until a majority of Americans demand higher taxes for corporations and a balanced budget amendment. I've even suggested paying off the debt, but the worst thing we can do is cut spending before jobs are brought back onshore.

There it is, fact for fact. Do with it what you will, America.

Well, obama does seem to like those executive orders. He already used one to require that anybody in the border states that buys two or more rifles of a caliber larger that .22lr within a 5 day period the dealer has to fill out an extra form and send it to the atf with the manufacturer and serial number of the firearms and the person's name and address. Almost exactly like they have for years already had to fill out on a multiple pistol sale. How hard would it be for him to issue another executive order requiring this paperwork on all firearm sales? That's registration. After that it would be simple. That being said, if that did happen, I would have already given all of my firearms away by then. On another note, does anybody know where I can get a good deal on large PVC pipe and dessicant packs?
    ;-)
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Obama wants to stimulate the economy and add Homeland Security measures...

If he was smart, he would stimulate the firearms and ammunition industries, create training opportunities, etc. The next time we have a Homeland Security issue, he'd have 80 million+ volunteers already lined up, just like Switzerland and Israel! LOL
    I'll take the free training in emergency medical, disaster relief, ICS, etc, etc for free while we're at it. Free training is always good for everyone involved...

7. Quote Originally Posted by rdc2co View Post
    If he was smart, he would stimulate the firearms and ammunition industries, create training opportunities, etc. The next time we have a Homeland Security issue, he'd have 80 million+ volunteers already lined up, just like Switzerland and Israel! LOL
    I'll take the free training in emergency medical, disaster relief, ICS, etc, etc for free while we're at it. Free training is always good for everyone involved...
    Nope, he'd never go for it because he'd be afraid we would kick his little civilian army's collective butts.

From what I have seen, his little raghead ruffians would be easy pickings if he ever 'activated' them.

(Now, pardon me while I go puke)

Quote Originally Posted by 40 compact View Post
    When the feds or whoever Obama sends to take your gun's away? It's going to happen sooner or later I'm afraid. He's pretty hell bent on being the exalted supreme leader.
    I don't have any guns.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415