What's your plan.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your plan....

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Guns will never go away no matter how much liberals want them to. Humans have carried weapons since the stone age and its not going to change.
    Famous last words of many a nation today.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

I don't believe in such conspiracy theories. Besides, mine fell-in while fishing.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

what guns?

Very good question here.
    I suspect that every law abiding, gun owning citizen will probably have sold(hidden), lost(hidden), or had their firearms stolen(hidden) before that time comes. The act of confiscating all weapons would undoubtedly be the final straw and also the beginning of the second American revolution. I would have the great expectation that I wouldn't be the only one still armed.

My plan?

Buy lots of ammo.
    H&K-Certified MP5 Operator and Instructor
    FBI-Certified Police Pistol and Shotgun Instructor
    State of New Mexico-Certified Concealed Carry Instructor

Guess I'll be diggin a hole big enough for the whole gun safe! -Anybody asks, it's a Storm Cellar!!

Someone revoke this guy's permit to carry apostrophes

Quote Originally Posted by 40 compact View Post
    when the fed's. or whoever Obama send's to take your gun's away? It's going to happen sooner or later i'm afraid.He's pretty hell bent on being the exhaulted supreme leader.
    Based on abuse of innocent apostrophes, I hereby move the quoted poster's Concealed Punctuation Permit be revoked. Also his Spelling Registration shall be suspended, pending a certified spelling class.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free. - A.E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Thumbs up

What guns??? We got no stinkin' guns here!

I am going to stay the course

Here we go again. Another idiot throwing a log on a already blazing fire about what the government or this president is going to do something about taking away firearms. The only thing that this type of talk does is continue to increase the price of weapons and ammo. As stated in some of the other post; I do not buy into this conspericy. There are way to many people with way to many guns in this country for the government to think that they are just going to walk up in some bodies house a take there (my) gun(s). As I saw on one gun reviewers site; you know the guy that has the long white beard. He says that "that Obama has been the best gun sales man that we have seen in a long time". Why? because people have bought into this fear that this black president's is going to take way our guns. Well, I hope that he is not going to take away this black gun owner and shooter's guns. I would like to shoot my 9mm and 40 cal for less than .20 cents again and purchase that compact pistol for carry with out waiting because it is out of stock.

THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE EVERYONE'S GUNS AWAY! BEWARE....BEWARE! It might be as soon as this month.

That being said.....I'm a firearm dealer. I sell guns. Anybody need a gun? Cheapest prices around! Better get 'em now before it's too late! Don't be left out folks. When they come, you'll need something to give 'em. Or something to fight 'em off with. HURRY BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let me know what you need.
    "When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."
    Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by leadsender View Post
    As stated in some of the other post; I do not buy into this conspericy. There are way to many people with way to many guns in this country for the government to think that they are just going to walk up in some bodies house a take there (my) gun(s).
    No offense, but it's obvious that you don't have the intelligence to realize that it's not a conspiracy, it's an out in the open in our face reality. There have been almost 25,000 "INFRINGEMENTS" (gun control laws in the U.S.) on the 2nd, that's "reality". And the government isn't as stupid as you think, they will never go door to door confiscating weapons, that's ludicrous. When the time comes to ban private ownership of guns, the "Vast Majority" of "law abiding citizens" will turn them in as directed. For those who don't, you will only be able to use them ONCE, because when you do, it's all over for you, and your family. You will be a criminal if you don't obey the law, one at a time they will take you out. There will be no mercy, no martial law, just a matter of time.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast