What's your plan.... - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 147

Thread: What's your plan....

  1. #61
    [QUOTE=Grognard Gunny;221767]My 2 cents..... sign up and sell away.... be advised for firearms you still have to go through a FFL, at your end and at the buyer's end.

    GG[/QUOTE

    Maybe everyone should contact Red Jacket Firearms Co. in Louisiana and have him start bootlegging his homemade guns.

  2.   
  3. [QUOTE=Oldgrunt;221832]
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    My 2 cents..... sign up and sell away.... be advised for firearms you still have to go through a FFL, at your end and at the buyer's end.

    GG[/QUOTE

    Maybe everyone should contact Red Jacket Firearms Co. in Louisiana and have him start bootlegging his homemade guns.

    "Hmmmm...well officer, as best I recollect, I sold all my guns at a local gunshow a while back when it was still legal to do so. Nah, He just paid cash. I didn't bother to get his name."

  4. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado / Colorado
    Posts
    246

    are just Government paid mercenaries??????????????

    It will be at that time we will discover if our current military are real Patriots, dedicated to the defence and preservation of the Constitution, per "Oath", or are just Government paid mercenaries. I believe it would come down to a "split" decision and things could get really ugly.
    "are just Government paid mercenaries."??????????????? How is the government going to pay these mercenaries- Big Brother is Big Broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But, it is all conjecture. I believe that local authorities will be more than happy to "enlist" the aid of solid citizen gun owners to help restore law and order, should our society find itself fiscally distressed to the point of widespread rioting and disorder.I agree. Local people won't want their neighborhoods going to crap, like Somalian neighborhoods did. They might bring us in just for that reason alone...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rdc2co View Post
    It will be at that time we will discover if our current military are real Patriots, dedicated to the defence and preservation of the Constitution, per "Oath", or are just Government paid mercenaries. I believe it would come down to a "split" decision and things could get really ugly.
    "are just Government paid mercenaries."??????????????? How is the government going to pay these mercenaries- Big Brother is Big Broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But, it is all conjecture. I believe that local authorities will be more than happy to "enlist" the aid of solid citizen gun owners to help restore law and order, should our society find itself fiscally distressed to the point of widespread rioting and disorder.I agree. Local people won't want their neighborhoods going to crap, like Somalian neighborhoods did. They might bring us in just for that reason alone...
    It isn't our boys I'm concerned about.
    (It's those blue helmet wearing bastards from the United Nitwits (U.N.) I'd worry about.)

  6. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado / Colorado
    Posts
    246

    This is very interesting...

    To all- The text you see here is not something I wrote- what's up with that???? At 5 AM yesterday, I was asleep! Did I get hacked?
    Quote Originally Posted by rdc2co View Post
    It will be at that time we will discover if our current military are real Patriots, dedicated to the defence and preservation of the Constitution, per "Oath", or are just Government paid mercenaries. I believe it would come down to a "split" decision and things could get really ugly.
    "are just Government paid mercenaries."??????????????? How is the government going to pay these mercenaries- Big Brother is Big Broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But, it is all conjecture. I believe that local authorities will be more than happy to "enlist" the aid of solid citizen gun owners to help restore law and order, should our society find itself fiscally distressed to the point of widespread rioting and disorder.I agree. Local people won't want their neighborhoods going to crap, like Somalian neighborhoods did. They might bring us in just for that reason alone...

  7. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    Lol, I like Ringo's answer... I hear gov't goons are great bullet catchers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  8. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    No offense, but it's obvious that you don't have the intelligence to realize that it's not a conspiracy, it's an out in the open in our face reality. There have been almost 25,000 "INFRINGEMENTS" (gun control laws in the U.S.) on the 2nd, that's "reality". And the government isn't as stupid as you think, they will never go door to door confiscating weapons, that's ludicrous. When the time comes to ban private ownership of guns, the "Vast Majority" of "law abiding citizens" will turn them in as directed. For those who don't, you will only be able to use them ONCE, because when you do, it's all over for you, and your family. You will be a criminal if you don't obey the law, one at a time they will take you out. There will be no mercy, no martial law, just a matter of time.
    And that worked with prohibition!
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

  9. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Why do you think I'm getting so frustrated by my choices in the upcoming election? I'm legislatively opposed to most Democrats, and morally opposed to most Republicans.
    Open Primaries in every election Federal, State, County, City, etc. By having open primaries we the people win and choose the best individual.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

  10. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by NCGunDude View Post
    Because it's a state's rights issue, as you stated, not a federal issue, which is where the crux of our current global financial crisis lays, and why some people I know are opposed to federal gun laws altogether.

    Apparently, "shall not be infringed" doesn't mean the same thing it used to.
    It is not a right of the states it is a right of the people, since we are the goverment in this nation and each state, county, city, township, etc. We just forgot to keep the elected servant's in line. Fortunately that is in the proccess of being changed.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    Open Primaries in every election Federal, State, County, City, etc. By having open primaries we the people win and choose the best individual.
    What would open primaries would accomplish?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    It is not a right of the states it is a right of the people, since we are the goverment in this nation and each state, county, city, township, etc. We just forgot to keep the elected servant's in line. Fortunately that is in the proccess of being changed.
    You're correct, however, the Supreme Court has deferred to the states in gun rights issues.

    The crux of our current crisis is out of control federal deficit spending. The government is going to have to stop taking out loans in the taxpayers name, and a balanced budget amemdment will go a long way.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast