What's your plan.... - Page 9
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your plan....

1. There have been lots of replies to this thread, which was an open ended question about what if the government tried to take your guns.

It's unlikely the feds would attempt confiscation of firearms during a period of normalcy, but if martial law or worse were to be declared, disarmament and pacification of the populace would be a top priority.

It happened in New Orleans, and the cops basically became the criminals. During a breakdown of social order is exactly when you do need your firearms, and had to be the intent of the 2nd Amendment, as well as to prevent the undue intrusion of government in the lives of it's citizens.

The federal government has taken on a life of it's own because of runaway federal deficit spending. Jimmy Carter was the last president to attempt to take on the bureaucracy in DC. Ron Paul would take them on, no doubt as he has for 20 years, even though I know very little about him. Rick Perry is looking like a viable candidate, however, if he only talks the talk, like Reagan, he's the last thing we need.

As a nation, we are in for a period of severe instability, because people don't have jobs. There are two opposing forces at work, the so-called liberals who want to enslave, and the so-called conservatives, who also want to enslave. Then there are a few individuals who haven't become jaded by national politics, and haven't sold out to the establishment. What the conservatives and liberals fail to realize is we are at war with the banking cartel, and are willing to sell us out for a bribe. This conspiracy is so vast that spineless GWB went along with a bailout for the very entities what conspire to control us, only proving the Bush family is part of the consipiracy. Maybe they don't realize it, but they're working for the chief consipirator, the Devil.

Thankfully, the founding fathers understood the important of self reliance and self determiniation, defensible by force. This nation is one of the few, if not the only nation where the right to keep and bear arms is a right. Any attempt to subvert that right is an attempt to take away our freedom, however crafty or subtle.

Well, I'll keep my opinion to myself on this one, but consider this one fact. An agreement with the United Nations (UN), World Trade Organization (WTO), etc. is binding, enforceable and legal. A signed agreement trumps local, city, state, federal law and the Constitution. If gun confiscation is in the cards, this would be the only logical way to accomplish their goal. Question: Have you ever been to a federal landmark or protected federal property and seen the U.N. flag flying just below Old Glory? There are literally thousands of these sites. Question: Are you aware of what that U.N. flag signifies to you as a U.S. citizen? After some research I do, and you can call it a conspiracy. The short and sweet of it; no one can use that land or modify it in anyway from the stated purpose without the permission of the United Nations. And that's a fact Jack... I almost kept my opinion to myself :-)

The little blue hats really make you stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis1209 View Post
    Well, I'll keep my opinion to myself on this one, but consider this one fact. An agreement with the United Nations (UN), World Trade Organization (WTO), etc. is binding, enforceable and legal. A signed agreement trumps local, city, state, federal law and the Constitution. If gun confiscation is in the cards, this would be the only logical way to accomplish their goal. Question: Have you ever been to a federal landmark or protected federal property and seen the U.N. flag flying just below Old Glory? There are literally thousands of these sites. Question: Are you aware of what that U.N. flag signifies to you as a U.S. citizen? After some research I do, and you can call it a conspiracy. The short and sweet of it; no one can use that land or modify it in anyway from the stated purpose without the permission of the United Nations. And that's a fact Jack... I almost kept my opinion to myself :-)
    It's not just your opinion Dennis, like you said, it's a "fact". So is the NWO a fact, and like all facts that interfere with one's mindset and lifestyle, those facts will be ignored, or attacked. If it's a fact then it is true, and nothing scares people more than truth, nothing.
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dennis1209 View Post
    Well, I'll keep my opinion to myself on this one, but consider this one fact. An agreement with the United Nations (UN), World Trade Organization (WTO), etc. is binding, enforceable and legal. A signed agreement trumps local, city, state, federal law and the Constitution. If gun confiscation is in the cards, this would be the only logical way to accomplish their goal.
    There's lots of literature on the "net" about the small arms treaty. Snopes call it false.

snopes.com: Small Arms Treaty

AFAIK, any treaty to signed by the Administration, including the Secretary of State, must be ratified by Congress before becoming binding.

However, I must also claim ignorance in this matter. But again, there's s lot written about it, mostly that it's a non-starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis1209 View Post
    Question: Have you ever been to a federal landmark or protected federal property and seen the U.N. flag flying just below Old Glory? There are literally thousands of these sites. Question: Are you aware of what that U.N. flag signifies to you as a U.S. citizen? After some research I do, and you can call it a conspiracy. The short and sweet of it; no one can use that land or modify it in anyway from the stated purpose without the permission of the United Nations. And that's a fact Jack... I almost kept my opinion to myself :-)
    To be perfectly honest, I haven't seen a lot of UN flags flying, except maybe the UN building in NYC. Just where are these installations, exactly?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It's not just your opinion Dennis, like you said, it's a "fact". So is the NWO a fact, and like all facts that interfere with one's mindset and lifestyle, those facts will be ignored, or attacked. If it's a fact then it is true, and nothing scares people more than truth, nothing.
    Wow, you just said a mouthful! First of all, facts are facts and the truth is the truth. Facts change, like "it's raining outside". That's a fact. Tomorrow it may not be raining. Another fact. Facts can be accurate or inaccurate.

The truth is God's revealed word and will. How do we know this? In John 17:17 (English Revised Version) it says, "Sanctify them in the truth: thy [God's] word is truth." The truth is either the truth, or it's a lie. Lies can also be dishonesty. But, the truth is always the truth.

There is also the scientific method, where we have hypotheses, theories, and laws.

Get your facts straight. The truth makes no one afraid, except the ignorant, and the Devil.

Cheers!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    The little blue hats really make you stand out.
    The mexican drug cartels, armed and trained by the US Military, will not be wearing little blue hats. In the event of economic and societal collapse, they'll be racing up the interstates coming to a town near you. US soldiers won't fire on it's own citizens, but the Mexically will, and the US will have standing order not to fire.

All the more reason not to surrender your arms under any circumstances.

Never going to happen, first off there are too many republicans and democrats alike that are NRA card carrying members. Never going to happen, since this would interfere with the Second Amendment there would have to be a vote in the House and Senate. Never going to happen, obievil does not want your firearm, there are other ways to stop the owners of firearms, e.g., an excutive order could be written and sent to the House and Saeate to stop the manufactures of ammunition, gun powder, primers, cases, bullets, etc., to stop all manufactures from making these proroducts. Never going to happen, those UN and their goat smelling assess that wear the blue helmets are a dead give away as to where they are at. Never going to happen, this is why the Second Amendment was establish to keep the government in place. Never going to happen as obevil only has the power to Veto. Besides I will be in my cave stocked with firearms, ammo, food and water. Never going to happen as the unemployment is high now. just wait and see it rise to 20% or higher.
    The Second Amendment is not about Hunting!!
    When the Government is afraid of of it's People, This LIBERTY
    When the People are afraid of the government, That is TYRANNY

10. SFC, agreed and it's going to get a lot uglier before it gets any better. I'll settle for just not getting any uglier.

Quote Originally Posted by NCGunDude View Post
    The truth is God's revealed word and will. How do we know this? In John 17:17 (English Revised Version) it says, "Sanctify them in the truth: thy [God's] word is truth." The truth is either the truth, or it's a lie. Lies can also be dishonesty. But, the truth is always the truth.

Get your facts straight. The truth makes no one afraid, except the ignorant, and the Devil.

Cheers!
    Although you put it in a hodgepodge of spin, it's refreshing to hear someone speak of God's truth, even quote scripture. I have to totally disagree with you however about "the truth makes no one afraid, except the ignorant, and the Devil". The truth is that I've met just as many Christians knowing the truth, that are just as afraid of the truth, as those Christians ignorant of the truth. And as a matter of fact, I've experienced just as many vicious attacks when presenting the truth of God's word from "Christians" as from the secular unbelievers of the world. The Devil isn't afraid of truth, he knows it better than you or myself, as it was in the beginning it will be to the end, he just continues in his pride & rebellion against it.
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast