do you name your guns? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: do you name your guns?

1. I'm as big a gun guy as anyone, but no I don't name em.I have a hard time remembering human names.lol.
    Glock 19 Gen2,Glock G21 Gen 2.5,Glock 37,Glock 17 gen 4,Glock 26 gen 4,Glock 30,Ruger LC9,Ruger LCP,Walther PPQ,Caracal C,1938 S&W Terrier

3. I don't name guns. I have sometimes referred to my favorite 1911 as my "Amercan Express," because, in the words of Karl Malden, "Don't leave home without it!"
    And I have mentioned to my wife that in the extremely unlikely event we're in a robbery or hostage situation, a reference on my part to my American Express will indicate what's coming.

My wife, on the other hand, likes to name vehicles. Why one might call a SuperCab F250 "Big Steve" is beyond me, but if it makes her happy.....
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

4. Gun 1: Hurtin'
    Gun 2: For
    Gun 3: Certain

5. Wade Boggs is my Beretta 92FS.

Blog Entries
    I dont name my guns but lately my family has been calling my 38 snub nose "old reliable" , "back up phone", or "just in case"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234