Glock long slide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock long slide

1. Glock long slide

Hi I am interested in a Glock .40 long slide anyone have any 411 on this?

What you want to know ? I carry a model 22 about 20 hours a day 7 days a week
    In concealed fashion and most everyone is non observent to the fact I have my
    Glock on me, I carry A.I.W.B. Plus there is a barrel mod so you can shoot 9mm
    without voiding warrentee and do this to shoot I.D.A.P. matches
    A Body Piercing
    Saved My Life
    <(((><

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Glock 22 rules, and in the kingdom are slightly lesser Glocks in .40 who live in the Glock 22's castle. Most all others, with exception of some XDM's, live with the peasants in the kingdom's fields. (See what happens when you've worked in the heat all day and hit the keyboard before your 1st Boston Lager? Huh, ya see?)
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Say, n4sxx, I see your signature in that a body piercing saved your life. I visited your profile and no explaination there. Care to divulge?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

I personally know what he is talking about.... Same thing happened for me.

Psalm 82:3-5

You're referring to the Glock 22 which is the best in my opinion. I bought one myself and love it. Only problem Ive ever had is the result of a bad magazine. Glock calls it the US Law enforcement pistol because its the most widely used gun among police agencies. You also cant beat the 15+1 magazine capacity in .40

Signature

It is my christian witness tool .
    Jesus was hung / pierced for me/ saved

9. n4sxx,
    I did get it b4fore tuts40 asked. Very clever. Did you take it out? You shouldn't.

JSDinTexas Guest
    Ya'll are talking G22 but when I hear long slide I think about the G35 - am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by JSDinTexas View Post
    Ya'll are talking G22 but when I hear long slide I think about the G35 - am I missing something here?
    Or the G24 if you want a further increase in size.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast