Del-Ton AR15?

Thread: Del-Ton AR15?

Question Del-Ton AR15?

I am looking to purchase an AR15 and want to get the best bang for the buck (about $1000). How is Del-Ton on quality? If I go with them, I am looking at purchasing the following:

Del-Ton 16" M4 Chrome Lined Barrel Assembly with Daniel Defense Free Float Tube
    DTI (Del-Ton, Inc) Complete Lower Receiver with Buttstock
    - With collapsable 6-position M4 buttstock
    - Ergo sure grip
    - Standard Mil-Spec trigger
    Ambidextrous 1 point sling adapter
    Forward Pistol Grip
    6 Magazines

Total price after shipping is about $1050.

Being that I was the weapons officer on my first ship and a boarding officer on my second, I know my way around these weapons, but not so much the different brands that are out there.

I don't know anything about the brand.
    Build your own $650 out of all new parts. Depending on what you want it for. After I saw how easy it was to build my own rifle, I will never buy a new AR.

There are a host of places to buy parts at less expensive prices than the normal retailer will charge.
    The best place I know to research is AR15.com
    YMMV

Psalm 82:3-5

4. I purchased the same upper assembly from Del-Ton last year on a pre-Christmas sale. I can tell you that the upper is superb and I have had no issues in the last several thousand rounds. I purchased a Spikes Tactical lower and a parts kit locally so that I could build my own lower receiver. I love my gun and Del-Ton is a great outfit to work with. I took the upper apart just for the experience. Any questions let me know.Del-Ton AR15?-img_0048.jpg