Pocket Pistols?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pocket Pistols?

Pocket Pistols?

I'm currently in the market for a semi auto pistol in 9mm or larger suitable for pocket carry. Current carry is a XD9sc, but would like a lighter pistol for those hot summer days. I've got my sights on a Kahr CM9, but just wanted to get some other opinions before I buy. Thanks.

I'm looking at the Ruger LC9 myself.

4. I've heard great things about the Ruger lc9, feels good in the hands too

What is your dimensions? I have not yet come across a 9mm that fits in a pocket comfortably, only the .380. I haven't held an lc9, only am sr9. measurements may only be tenths of an inch, but it makes a huge difference when you slip it into your pocket. I am 5'11" 180 lbs athletic, 34 x 32 pants.

Glock 26 (w/o magazine pinkie finger extender) in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster. Great in normal khaki pants most cargo shorts and cargo pants. Just make sure to buy pants and shorts with pockets that accommodate it.

Obviously if you want a larger caliber just pick a Glock with same frame size with different caliber like the Glock 27 or others.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

I have and like the LC9 but I wouldn't consider it to be a pocket gun. Its to big for pocket carry. IMHO!!

Look at the Kel-Tec PF-9. Light weight and small 9mm. I have carried it in my pocket before but prefer IWB with a N82 Tactical holster.

Mike
    In any situation I can: Say nothing..which is cowardly, Lie..which is immoral or tell the truth..which will upset people.

I have been looking at the Walter PPS in 9mm, for pocket carry.

10. kel-tec P3AT is a 380 but fits anywhere. i am very pleased with mine. i forget it's there with a oak mountain iwb

Thanks for the replies. Heading to the range, they've got a LC9 in their rental stock so I'm planning to give it a try. Used a friends LCP and Keltec and do like them but was hoping for a 9mm mainly for ammo compatibility with my regular carry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast