Troubling Trends Beginning to Surface
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Troubling Trends Beginning to Surface

Troubling Trends Beginning to Surface

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2011/08/29/alert-for-swarm-and-slug-mobs/

This 'mob mentality' is popping up more and more! First the situation in Wisconsin now in Missouri-

Since Missouri is a shall-issue state, more than likely, these gangs will come upon someone that has taken their personal safety into consideration --- I hope and pray no one will be injured by being associated with a group with no good intentions. However, it appears that is what will have to happen if these trends are to cease.

Soon there going to jump the wrong person. As soon as one or more of these baboons get hurt or killed this crap will stop.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmed3 View Post
    Soon there going to jump the wrong person. As soon as one or more of these baboons get hurt or killed this crap will stop.
    John- I hope that's not the case but I'm afraid you are right... can't we all just get a long??? Fortunately, the founding fathers had the foresight to make provisions for such issues. I'm sure glad they did!

5. I think we have just started to see the beginning, and it's not soon to end if it ever does end.
    We are now dealing with a real new mindset.

I wonder if any of those kids were taping the attack? They think it's cute & they post it on line so they can brag about it. Similar situation here in Detroit where these kids fight each other & post it for ha-ha's.

Heavy outgoing fire from prospective victims will end this foolishness quicker than anything.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

This is happening all over the US. Chicago, Detroit, other places are doing a meet and steal everything in the store. I saw this on another forum. It is a sad state of affairs.
    Catfan....
    "I hope and pray no one will be injured by being associated with a group with no good intentions. However, it appears that is what will have to happen if these trends are to cease."

While I agree that it is a shame someone is going to get hurt doing this crap. I taught my boys a lot about guilt by association... If you run with morons you are going to be treated like a moron. Don't do that! - If someone gets hurt while running with morons, so be it. I'll feel bad for them for a few seconds, then I'll get over it.

Psalm 82:3-5

I hope it does not happen in Texas.

If it does, boy they are going ro be hurting for extra meat wagons..!

Honey... get ready with the pine boxes..they are coming in mass.

10. Haven't heard of these happening around here yet. I bike commute, and I concealed carry when I do. (No, I don't wear spandex when bike commuting. THAT would be assault with a deadly weapon...

11. Quote Originally Posted by stingray2100 View Post
    ..they are coming in mass.
    I believe the term you are looking for is "coming en masse". "Coming in mass" is something that would get you in trouble with the Padre.......

(I don't normally do 'spelling and grammar' correction posts, but your quote was just too good to pass up.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast