Gun Store Aiming Pad Thingies - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun Store Aiming Pad Thingies

We aim at a stuffed fox in the store I go to!

Psalm 82:3-5

safe direction gun handling safety and training products

I think this is what she is looking for.

Yesss! This is it! Thank you thank you! I found the most strategic...wait..."tactical" place for our customers to aim:) with the most layers of wall, and the least amount of potential humans on the outside.

I've already got people who work here, and think they know guns, taking a bead on passing traffic.

Yeah, the guns are unloaded, yeah, we don't even have ammo in the store yet. But you all know how that works....

SGT, we'll be open in Sandpoint in a few weeks. We're kind of small, aiming for that boutique sort of niche, but we can get just about any brand, and we'll have a lot of guns in stock. Plus, you can order from our website and we ship it to your nearest FFL. RockwellArms.com...Stop in and say hi if you're in the area.

I get up that way a few times a year so you can bet Ill be in eventually..
    "You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." (Lieutenant General Lewis B. Puller, USMC, 1962.)
    Land Of The Free... Void Where Prohibited By Law.

I'm sorry... but anyone that is "taking a bead on passing traffic" shouldn't by working anywhere other than Toys'R'Us and selling Nerf guns.... just my opinion...
    Wow... I think I will be staying OUT of that store...
    Life Member GeorgiaCarry.org http://www.GeorgiaCarry.org

Quote Originally Posted by BruceGAtl View Post
    I'm sorry... but anyone that is "taking a bead on passing traffic" shouldn't by working anywhere other than Toys'R'Us and selling Nerf guns.... just my opinion...
    Wow... I think I will be staying OUT of that store...
    I'm working on educating them. It's hard for men when women try to tell them how to properly handle firearms :) But never fear, I'm in the store most of the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12