List of Buisness that don't allow you to carrry

Thread: List of Buisness that don't allow you to carrry

Thumbs up List of Buisness that don't allow you to carrry

I think we should start a list in the area's that we live, that shows who will let you carry and who will not. This would save a lot of hassle on
    a night or day out. Ohio new law will be in effect 9/20/11 and you will be allowed in bars and restaurant. It would be nice to know where you can go before you decide where to eat or etc. What do you think?

Charleston, South Carolina, United States
    Very few places in S.C. do not allow you to conceal carry. It is a given that if a place sells alcohol for on site consumption that you can not carry. They should be required to have a legal no concealed weapons sign on their doors. Other than that it is the regular places like schools and government buildings, police depts etc.

I use friendorfoe.us

5. Ohio Conceal Carry website has a list of Criminal Protection Zones.

National Gun,Inc. 3700 West Flagler St.
    Miami,Florida.

Posted "No Loaded Firearms" on the front door. Signs have no force of law in Florida but we have other options to patronize.

You'll want to check out this page: Do Not Patronize While Armed Database Join the OhioCCW forum, and help keep that database up to date.
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

8. I like that link, cmhbob. Especially the "no guns, no business" card. I'll have to see if I can get a few of those specifying Oregon instead of Ohio. I carry similar ones for businesses that don't have bike parking. (Hey, that's a big deal here in Portland. Thankfully, I haven't needed to give one of those out in a while.)

Friend or Foe - TheSecond.us Is a google maps that people just post places if they do or don't allow carry.