Make Sure To Grip The Gun Firmly
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make Sure To Grip The Gun Firmly

Make Sure To Grip The Gun Firmly

I would like to celebrate my 100th post on this great site, with a video I found on youtube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AcVVtrJy0mg

Someone should have warned her, or showed her first. Ya think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Congrats on your 100th. I will check out the video.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Congrats on your 100th. I am sure there are many more post to come.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Congrats on you 100th Cooter............
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

If she hadn't worn the bikini top I wouldn't have known it was a girl. I've got bigger titties that her!
    [B]Μολών Λαβέ

كافر , and proud of it

Congrats on your 100th. Reminds me of a childhood experance holding a scoped rifile to close to the eye lesson learned.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

Yep, that left a mark! Congrats on your 100th post.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Ouch! Welcome to senior member status! :)

Congrats Cooter on your 100th post. i'll bet that hurt just alittle, maybe a 22 would have been better.

DJ58
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

11. Talking That had to hurt!

They're BOTH idiots! (did ya read his shirt?) I bet she felt a little stupid afterwards! Great 100th post!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast