Which states are the safest and

Thread: Which states are the safest and

Which states are the safest and

which state should you carry at least two guns in?

My state of Texas did not fair all that well.

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/15618530/detail.html
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

TN is not looking so good. My guess is the majority of the danders revolve around the manufacturing of meth. At least there are 5 more dangerous places. I would also guess a large portion of the dangers reside in the major cities, but I guess that's true anywhere. Thanks for the post. I must keep my weapon handy.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

I am thinking a lot of the crime in border states like Texas, New Mexico,and so forth stems from the illegal problem. You can see it on the local news every night.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I can't believe that SC is 47th! I'd like to see the hard data they used. Something is not right about that list...:huh:
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I agree with Red Hat...
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

A good reason why we should "carry" whenever legally possible. Never know when you'll need it!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

8. I guess we're right in the middle here in Indiana...

michigan number 42... I am not so surprized... although I thought it might be even worse than that...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Utah at 13 that is really good. Better than my home state California with all there gun laws.

I agree with Red hat as well, something just isn't right about that list...
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist