Did anyone see this in Nevada? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did anyone see this in Nevada?

1. From one media report, the business owner next door was armed, but it all happened so fast he didn't have time to react. I'm sure he'll have survivor's guilt for some time. (In the article, he was already decrying his lack of action.) I don't blame him, though. I've never been under fire, but there are plenty of other stressful situations where one's self-preservation trumps heroism. That's what sets police, firefighters, and soldiers apart. The training to INGORE that instinct.

Went yesterday evening and got cleared to carry at church. Now, no matter where I am at, at least we will have a chance. (You need permission in MO.)

If IHOP posts, I guess we'll eat elsewhere.

Prayers to the families.

Psalm 82:3-5

Where was the police protection, oh yea 15 minutes away, tell me again anti gunners how the police protect us.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Another example of why there should be no such thing as a gun free zone. If ordinary citizens in Nevada could have carried weapons this would never have happened. (Think before you respond....)

Funny, here in Nevada we are allowed to carry weapons. The only time a permit is needed is for Concealed carry. There is nothing in the Nevada Revised Statute that does not allow open carry. What do you know that most gun informed people in Nevada are missing?
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

I saw it on the news. Very sad situation. My prayers is for the family of those who were killed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raider-3 View Post
    I'm sure now in response to this, IHOP will post no gun signs at all there restaurants.
    Unfortunately, I agree that IHOP will likely put up no-gun signs...like that would have stopped the BG.

I actually thought IHOP already had no gun signs posted. Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe that's just Vegas.

The unarmed always go to slaughter! Reason of being unarmed! Unknown.

Sorry I'll go down in a hail of bullets.
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

my wife was at an ihop yesterday at about 9. scared the crap out of me until i heard it was in nevada. different time zone. i pray for the families of those killed and injured.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12