Bloomberg writer admits to perjury to obtain FL concealed weapons license

Thread: Bloomberg writer admits to perjury to obtain FL concealed weapons license

1. Bloomberg writer admits to perjury to obtain FL concealed weapons license

Bloomberg writer admits to perjury to obtain FL concealed firearms license - Ft. Myers Gun Rights | Examiner.com

In a September 12, 2011 article for Bloomberg.com, writer John Crewdson has admitted to committing willful perjury in order to obtain a Florida concealed weapon/firearm license, a second degree misdemeanor under Florida statutes.
    Rich - MSgt, USAF, Ret.
    Want to accomplish something for your gun rights?
    PITCH IN, QUIT B*TCHIN'

The result of this is going to make it harder for people from other states to get a permit that allows them to carry in possibly more states than their home state. Fl will change their law like UT did and make it mandatory to have permit from home state first, (sorry Ill residents)
    He should be locked up for this.

Just another Scum in America!
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

He filmed a straw purchase in AZ why is he not in jail??? The news service is NOT exempt.

He needs to be prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by crappiekiller2:229123
    The result of this is going to make it harder for people from other states to get a permit that allows them to carry in possibly more states than their home state. Fl will change their law like UT did and make it mandatory to have permit from home state first, (sorry Ill residents)
    He should be locked up for this.
    One bad apple makes it bad for everybody

8. I think he wanted to show the holes in the system I don't think he actualy wants the permit therefore no jail its journalisim

9. Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle Safety:230174
    I think he wanted to show the holes in the system I don't think he actualy wants the permit therefore no jail its journalisim
    He still broke the law. That's like me robbing your house to document how easy it would be for a "real" criminal to do it. Im a journalist, thanks for the TV.