Hello from Ohio

Thread: Hello from Ohio

1. Hello from Ohio

Hello,
    I am a retired correction officer. I am looking to get my Ohio CCW in the next month. Looking for a place that is wheelchair accessible. I can get up out of my chair, and move around a little bit. But due to diabetics complications I am non weight bearing. Looking around central Ohio for class.

Mark
    N8MNI

3. Can't help you in central, but welcome from a fellow Ohioan.

I know Clelands in Toledo has a chair accessible building but that is mighty far out of your way. Sorry

Sorry if you were in Oklahoma we could do it.
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

AIMHI, New Albany Shooting Range

The "Ohio Valley Outdoors" on Memorial Drive in Lancaster holds regular classes. It's wheelchair accesible with an indoor range. Not that far from London. It's a full 12 hours all in one day class so al long day but just one trip. Call to get on thier list, (740) 654-1956.
    73's
    Help your own self - the Government is busy takin' care of itself!
    Retired LEO

Double Tap,

Glad you have joined us. Wish I could help with finding you a shooting club. Good luck in getting your CCW. Thank you for your service in gaurding our societies criminals .I wish you well

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Tap:229176
    Hello,
    I am a retired correction officer. I am looking to get my Ohio CCW in the next month. Looking for a place that is wheelchair accessible. I can get up out of my chair, and move around a little bit. But due to diabetics complications I am non weight bearing. Looking around central Ohio for class.

Mark
    N8MNI
    Welcome from Michigan. Good luck in finding what you need!

Welcome to the forum.
    Good Luck!

Psalm 82:3-5