I just can't decide!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I just can't decide!

1. I just can't decide!

For the past 2 months I've decided on 10 different guns and I just can't settle on 1! Unfortunately my budget doesn't allow purchases like guns very often so I need to make this one count! At first I was thinking lcp or tcp to make pocket carry easy, but being a bigger guy those little pocket 380s aren't to fun to shoot and id rather have a 9mm. So I thought kel tec Pf-9, but they are snappy little guns and I'm not sure if it will last as long as I need it too considering I can't purchase guns a lot. So then I thought the new kahr cm9, better quality, yet still gonna be pretty snappy as a single stack 9mm. So what's left, glock 26? I really don't want to get much bigger than that since it will be my cc :/

So, you have around 500 bucks, no gun and need an EDC and concealable, what would you get?!

Springfield xd 40 subcompact.

Glock. And a good solid holster.

5. Why not a Bersa Thunder 9 or 40 ultra carry pro? Damn good guns and the price is right as well. look them up at Bersa you wont be sorry'

My recommendation for a firearm for ANYONE:

"Purchase the largest caliber handgun with the biggest capacity, that you will feel comfortable carrying on a daily basis."

One thing that I would add to this: If you're thinking about pocket carry, the only firearm I recommend is a hammerless revolver. (Not one with a "bobbed" hammer but one where the hammer mechanism is contained internally.) The biggest advantage of pocket carry is to actually be able to point and shoot from inside the pocket; semi-autos fail to eject and "stovepipe" (jam), while pocket fabric tends to tangle up in the hammers of conventional revolvers. Either situation renders your firearm useless after one shot. And in pocket-carry calibers, you WILL need more than one shot.
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Look at the Ruger LC9. It's hard to beat for the price and the extension plate on the magazine allows you to get all three fingers on the grip.
    Alan, TN

Smith and Wesson M&P 9c
    Sic vis pacem, para bellum

Drop all the others. Go with the Glock G26 or G27. You'll never regret it.

Are you set on an Auto? If not why not check out some of the revolvers offered by Charter Arms Company. You can check them out at Gallery of guns.com and you should still have alittle pocket change left over for a good quality holster.

I carry the Glock 23 as my cc and plan on buyoing a lone wolf drop-in barrel in 9mm to make plinking cheaper.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast