CCW Clothing - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CCW Clothing

Thank you all for your help. Sounds like CCW clothing is not necessary so off to Walmart I go. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    CCW Cape,
    CCW sash,
    CCW mask, because concealed means concealed,
    CCW headband,
    CCW Pimp Cane,

And of course,
    CCW Badge on one of those neck chain CCW Badge holder thingies.

ROFL
    Pimp Cane
    bwahahahhaaha

here is a pimp cane for you
    The Stiletto Cane
    Welcome to the Official Web Site of Burger Sword Canes-Walking Sticks

Conceal carry clothing makes you look like an off duty LEO.
    The CCW uniform.
    Might at well carry open.

I just wear a t shirt and unbuttoned top shirt to cover my owb full size 1911

5. Best thing I've found about CCW clothing (from LA Police Gear in particular) is that it usually goes on clearance and I can pick up tons of decent quality stuff for less than in local shops.

6. I don't usually wear shorts but I bought two pair of Wrangler Cargo a couple weeks ago and they work very well. One pair looked like regular pockets(they go down to bottom) with velcroed cargo pockets also on front and back right and left for wallet etc. I've used them a couple times to run around town untucked and at local shoots. Another pair has regular front pockets with other pockets mentioned. Just hanging out on a relaxed day...CCW either way you want- IWB or OWB with untucked shirt. And luckily they happened to be on sale when I went looking. And they have a clip for keys etc. which I don't usually use but an Inova Microlight can go there for all day security. Some of us have used these little lights 24/7 overseas deployed and home.

Just buy a little bigger pant. (Of course here's your chance to drop some lbs.. know you want to hear that!) Shirts a size up. GOOD BELT. Probably NOT Wally world. And a good holster. You are good to go.

Psalm 82:3-5

8. I wouldn't wear any of the 'concealed carry clothing' stuff if it was given to me.

The object of concealed carry is to blend in with the rest of the world while still being armed. Wearing all that Tactical Ted stuff isn't blending in, it's standing out. I've been carrying concealed for 20 years over now and have never been 'outed' that I know of. When I worked in a gun shop, the local LEO's that frequented the place knew I was carrying and could very rarely figure out what I had or where it was without touching me. Do your due diligence before you leave the house (and remember to SQUAT to pick stuff up, not bend over) and you'll be good to go. I've always figured it this way, if I know where to look and can't see it in the mirror, then the guy on the street that has no idea I'm carrying hasn't got a chance of noticing it unless I do something stupid.

You've gotten the best advice you can already- go up a size or two in your britches, wear slightly oversized shirts that are dark in color or printed with busy prints (or both- both works real well), buy a REAL belt that's designed to carry the weight of a gun and get a good holster. The belt and holster can't be emphasized enough. A real gun belt will hold the gun tight against your body and a good holster will keep it in ONE spot without it shifting around.

Thumbs up Get Smart about CCW

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    I thought the above was normal... Anyway, I've been looking for a CCW comunication wrist-watch to keep in touch with Control, in our fight against Chaos. Any ideas?
    No, No, No! You are supposed to get the CCW-Shoe Phone.

Quote Originally Posted by trailboss View Post
    ROFL
    Pimp Cane
    bwahahahhaaha

here is a pimp cane for you
    The Stiletto Cane
    Welcome to the Official Web Site of Burger Sword Canes-Walking Sticks
    I like Coldsteel's sword cane better.

Cold Steel Knives : The Ultimate Knife and Blade Company

Red face Sheepdog Uniform

Quote Originally Posted by trailboss View Post
    Conceal carry clothing makes you look like an off duty LEO.
    The CCW uniform.
    Might at well carry open.

I just wear a t shirt and unbuttoned top shirt to cover my owb full size 1911
    You must be refering to the Sheepdog Uniform.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast