Looking for a new shotgun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a new shotgun

Looking for a new shotgun

I haven't seen much of this one but have some interest in it. it's made by Canada arms

Dominion Arms Grizzly-MAG Shotgun 12 gauge

Is that in YOUR front yard or a friends?

Oh, I haven't heard a thing about the shotgun.

Psalm 82:3-5

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Remington 870. A guy (or gal) should have a basic, solid and proven workhorse IMHO. After that, IMHO, one can start the exotic shotgun search. You may well have one, who knows, I'm just say'n...
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    Remington 870. A guy (or gal) should have a basic, solid and proven workhorse IMHO. After that, IMHO, one can start the exotic shotgun search. You may well have one, who knows, I'm just say'n...
    I have a shotgun but everybody should have more than one or two

I would agree about the sign, As for the shotgun. Start off with a good proven legacy design. Remington, Mossberg, etc. I am more a Mossberg fan, so i chose to go with a M500 as my first shotgun, Then it went from there to others. After that go with what sparks your fancy.

7. I would have to go with an AA-12. Google it you will love it too.

8. But in all seriousness!! Mossburg 500 is the best choice for home defense. I will take mossburg any day over remington or benelli

9. We've got a Mossberg 500 here, too. Solid shotgun, more than decent price.

love my mossberg 500, very trusty and well built. pretty solid shotgun, its been through some hell.

Quote Originally Posted by M1911a1lvr View Post
    I would agree about the sign, As for the shotgun. Start off with a good proven legacy design. Remington, Mossberg, etc. I am more a Mossberg fan, so i chose to go with a M500 as my first shotgun, Then it went from there to others. After that go with what sparks your fancy.
    I already have a good shotgun New England Firearms Pardner protector modeled after the Remington 870. I'm looking for another one Sagia 12 was what I had in mind but they are hard to find and cost over 600.00 I'm looking for something that is a quick reload

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast